Godfather Sale

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Dauko, Sep 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dauko

Dauko User

At the Halloween event if i complete Mystified Islands five times and i get 50% sale for Godfather, when the sales day for ships come, i can get Godfather free or i need to complete Night Spook for the rest 50% ?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Dauko,

The Ships - Fully Loaded Event gives you 1/2 off the cost of diamond ships. If you earned 50% off a ship, then, you would still have to pay 1/2 of the remaining 50% if there was a Ships - Fully Loaded Event.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Dauko likes this.
  3. Dauko

Dauko User

Thanks for answering my question! :)

4. Dauko

Dauko User

Oh, i forgot , how much special cannonballs i need to complete Night Spook?

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Dauko,

The strength of your cannons and harpoon launchers determines much of the amount of ammunition you will use in any special ammo bonus map. I would venture to say 5-10K, depending on the strength of your cannons and harpoon launchers. Most players will lower the number of harpoon launchers or cannons to try and use the least amount of ammunition possible.

Some players can do maps for much less than 5K ammo dependent upon the number of rockets they have and how long they are willing to stay in a map. The special ammo maps will run a decently strong player about 5K ammo. Weaker players will use more ammo, stronger players will use less.

Happy Sailing!

Gregor_Mendel and Dauko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.