global game lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *~axsa~*, Oct 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *~axsa~*

*~axsa~* User

hello i have big game lag on eu1 today and others too. despite my internet connection being stable

2. same, i can't even accept quests for doubloons and the chance quest

3. Ivimeria

Ivimeria User

Ye some quests are bugged that cannot be accepted and the lag spikes are terrible.

4. It's embarrassing, can't I even level up anymore?
    tavern quests are deactivated when exiting the harbor

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  5. Đestiny

Đestiny User

I would say because it's weekend it gonna be hardly fixed till monday probably.. Lot of quests are not working so hopefully they gonna fix 'em soon.

6. has already been fixed, or at least on the eu1 server,
    due to the automatic restart of the server, which restarts every day at 6:00 am; Now it only remains to know how the game will continue to work in 2021, since they have confirmed it, but they have not said how, only that there is a test server. . .

7. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

the other post - I said it requiers a reboot known as game restart.. the answer to your question is: it won't work. the test server was shut down for years, they ain't going to reopen it or at least announce us about.

8. Đestiny

Đestiny User

It's a test server or some sorf of testing for them, not for players. They said the game gonna continue in 2021 so I'm thinking about some sorf of launcher (that Darkorbit has now as well) just need to make it working.

9. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates

Development team is working on issues with the launcher.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.