Giant colossus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Estack, Jan 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Estack

Estack User

Hi I wanted to start by saying that I am level 46, I had never sunk a giant giant but only small ones. In addition to the difficulty in sinking it, because the 2nd time it sank I was gone from the map, only by restarting the game did it reappear. After sinking it I didn't get anything. Is this normal? I had never sunk it. I remember it was among the treasure chests to be completed.

2. Biggus836

Biggus836 User

somebody probably milked it before you and then you were diamond cap when you killed it.

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Estack,

Upon the first killing, you should have received a notification of the success for killing a Veteran Colossal Ice Beast. A notification does not appear again until your 5th kill. Please check your Chest of the Colossal Ice Beast. If there is an issue, you will need to contact support.

Happy Sailing!

4. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

What is the time of spawning colossus and is it on 8b or 9b?

5. Cola

Cola User

The colossus spawning timing it's at 6 AM EEST exactly after the restart of the server and every +6 fully hours (12 PM ; 18 PM 12 AM usually) from the time it was killed and its appears in 8b, 9b, 29a and 30a

For example: Lets say you killed the first colossus from 30a in the morning at 6:06 AM EEST. The next one will be at 12:06 PM EEST
    Every minute counts !

6. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

Yeah, but i need desert colossus

7. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you Cola for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy BarBariaN,

The Colossus spawn (8b, 9b, 29a and 30a) at game reset (depending on which country you are in, the local time will vary). Once killed the they will re-spawn after 6 hours.

Happy Sailing!

P.S. Hijacking a thread with a different topic is considered spam. Normally, spam is deleted. Please remember to use the search feature to find answers before posting. This will save you some time and prevent duplicate posts about the same topic.