Game Not loading

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [[$TAR$CR3AM]], Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why is my game not loading??? i really want to play today because it's my day off and now my game is not loading! How do i fix this?:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

2. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Have you tried other browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and is the issue still the same?

3. yes it's still not loading.:mad::mad::mad:

4. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Which server is this in?

5. USA 1

6. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I have checked the US server and it seems to be working fine - have you tried clearing your Cache and Flash Cache?

For info on clearing your Cache you can find info on this by clicking Here and for clearing your Flash Cache, info can be found by clicking Here.

I hope this was helpful.

7. Well its still not working:(, but thanks for your help:)

8. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

May i have your UserID please so i can look into your account

9. [[$TAR$CR3AM]]

10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

That is your Game Name, i'll need your User ID.

Info on finding your User ID can be found by clicking Here.

11. Pretty sure this is my User ID [[$TAR$CR3AM]]

12. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

That is your Username - your UserID will contain numbers (example - 12345)

13. 453282

14. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

I will look into this for you - when i have more information i will let you know as soon as i can.

Thank you for your patience.

15. Thanks man:):)

16. It works just fine on the Europe1 server but it doesn't work on the USA1 server

17. Am i account banned? cause all my other accounts work?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

18. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

No your not account banned that i can tell, but i have forwarded this to BP so as soon as i get some information i will let you know.

1 possible idea - have you tried un-installing Flash Player and re-installing it?

19. Yeah i did and still doesn't work but all my other accounts do:(:(:(:(And my other accounts suck:(:(

20. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Dont worry i will look into this for you.

Im sorry for any inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.