GAME IS FIXED

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MiniPirate, May 4, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

GAME IS FIXED?!?!
    I dont think so. You can use bug in arena.
    Shame on Bigpoint

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    ☠mat7PRo☠ likes this.
  2. g-t-g

g-t-g User

you have info about that?

3. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

enter the game and play

4. Exactly it's fixed

5. g-t-g

g-t-g User

6. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

Well i will disappoint you, if someone enters with bugged ship in arena the bug works

7. 8bobi8

8bobi8 User

what do you mean? I can not get into the game

8. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

Bug still lives in arena, you can jump the port and go to the arena with bugged ship, congratulations bigpoint.

nibbiaia68 likes this.
  9. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

Bug fix. Those who have a 1 year premiun account must be clearing the boat, leaving the port, entering their guild, bugging the boat again and then when it leaves the island it will already be on the open map.
    Who likes an honest game as I favor this information.

10. vmasiero

vmasiero User

The Lord moderator who banil vjmasiero for warning that cheaters are using a benefit of premiun account to circumvent the bug fix, also informed the developers of the problem !! ??

11. nibbiaia68

nibbiaia68 User

how much do you cry ???? booo booo ngheee nghee !!!

12. nibbiaia68

nibbiaia68 User

and in any case it is not the premium, almost everyone can do it, they have not solved anything !!

13. nibbiaia68

nibbiaia68 User

but you keep spending money too

14. the only thing that this ...ing fix does is restricting bugging players from open seas and if they have golden premium it even doesn't do that.
    It's like bigpoint is saying that if you want to use bug it's ok but please pay in advance!
    actually vjmasiero was pointing to a right issue.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  15. PIPO1965

PIPO1965 User

I think that it is a tinker job. Now it´s posible enter arena and bonus map with bug and I thint also will be posible enter BF with bug. What is the difference bettween players who have golden premium and others who do not? only be able to go out to maps without a bug and even that can buggear.

I think it's just a clumsy job

16. Fixed lol. Only way this game will have any chance being fixed is if they sell the game to a development company that whats to make the game better. Over 2 years ago they ( BP ) gave up on this game. They changed the PVP system and killed off half the players. Another 25 % of players left when they could not get into battlegrounds cause not enough people to ready up. Which could of been fixed to but they did not by just reducing the ammount of players needed to get battleground going. Then the loadout bug came about and the bugs for doing voodoo maps and still bigpoint did nothing.... Ban them all they should but they wont cause will kill another 20% of the players leaving only 5% left that still pay to play to try and keep up with the cheaters that hopes to see changes in the game. Then they cancel Bask days which people enjoyed doing. Then there is guild islands that cant be taken out cause monsters are not showing up and been like that for 2 years some islands have. A;ot of emals been scent to suport and guess what we get back now for over 2 YEARS. The development team is working on it ? For over 2 YEARS????

17. Name of this thread should be changed to NOT FIXED..

18. Nope, our island has not been fixed for a very long time and BP does nothing about it. Guess we will keep not having to defend it. Thanks for reminding me ROB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.