Forum welcome message

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Điσs●Řαѕтαƒαяч™, Sep 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In English:
    What kind of offense is this? I entered the forum of PirateStorm and the message of welcome redirects me to another game, I understand that if you talk about other games like Seafight until you censure the post, that was in the Spanish forum; but if the same page is wrongly programmed, what? a case is a hint to tell us that we all go to play Seafight and that PirateStorm has no future? disrespectful :mad:
    This happens when I hover over CLICK HERE.

En Español:
    ¿Qué clase de ofensa es ésta ? entré al foro de PirateStorm y el mensaje de bienvenida me redirige a otro juego, tengo entendido que si hablas de otros juegos como Seafight hasta te censuran la entrada, así era en el foro español; pero si la misma pagina esta mal programada, ¿qué? a caso es una indirecta para decirnos que nos vayamos todos a jugar Seafight y que PirateStorm no tiene futuro? que falta de respeto :mad:
    Esto pasa cuando paso por encima el ratón sobre CLICK HERE.
    [​IMG]

Postscript: Sorry if you do not understand English, use an online translator​

Copón.de.Bullas likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Điσs●Řαѕтαƒαяч™,

This is nothing to be alarmed about, as this has been the case for quite some time when someone visits the forum. However, if a player is logged in to Pirate Storm and then comes to the forum, the player will not have an issue creating a Pirate Storm Forum Account. Apparently, you visited the forum without first logging in to Pirate Storm.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.