Flash Player ending

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lektor.CZ, Oct 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lektor.CZ

lektor.CZ User

Hello,

as Adobe Flash Player announced, this software will end at 31th December. This game is supported by this Flash Player. How is it gonna continue? Will the game end or what?

2. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

They just announced that "they work on a solution" but I don't believe that we will be on the sea on 1st January 2021, its BP developer so....

3. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

4. Estack

Estack User

Hello in 2021 the game will risk disappearing due to the disappearance of Flash Player. Bigpoint's latest warning was that they were working to avoid this, no news since then. I've read a few threads where the game would start from scratch, we should all start from scratch. For me it is an injustice I have been playing since 2012 and I have wasted time in the game, I don't feel like starting from scratch.

5. Don't say anything if you're not aware of what is going to happen, there is a launcher available in the test server, so no, the game isnt going to disappear in 2021

69*BAYBURT*69 likes this.
  6. Đestiny

Đestiny User

7. vigortino

vigortino User

8. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

9. Estack

Estack User

Yes but the question is will our data not be lost?

10. Đestiny

Đestiny User

I think there not gonna be any data lost. If I take what BP made with Darkorbit, they made launcher as well and you login the same way as you do in browser and nothing was lost.

11. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates

Support team is working to ensure no data is lost with the new launcher.

Best Regards!

Albatross07 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.