FEEDBACK FROM AN INJUSTICE

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by ☼��▶۞ÐДЯҝ-ŴǾ₤ƒ۞◀��☼, Mar 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hello, I come through this post, leaving my feedback on something that happened to me and a friend, I will report what happened and what game support answered me when asked about it.
    On 03/07/2023, there was an auction event for the blood moon, I don't need to go into details about what the event is, just to highlight one point, it is an auction in which there is no topic in the terms and rights of the pirate storm and bigpoint talking about how it works and who can bid on the event, you just need to have a larger amount of diamond to bid on, so far so good, make it clear that the practice of bidding on items, especially the kit lua, for full players is something that has always existed in the game and there is no prohibition for it, my friend and I were bidding, not to let players from the enemy guild take it, and the one who intended to take it was a player in our midst, who has the items, competitiveness is that, I myself spend, inject and buy packs of diamonds in the game for situations like this, the story preceded itself until close to 21:00 Brazilian time, shortly after that a discussion began in a chat that has nothing to do with the game, because currently the pirate sto rm does not have chat, but finally, right after our discussion, there were more than 5 players who were full kit lua bidding in the event on items that the account already has, only my account and that of my friend who were involved in the discussion, we had our accounts banned for 1 day, it was a matter of less than 5 minutes that the discussion ended, our accounts were logged in by a "SUPERMODERADOR" and were banned, this at 9:53 pm in Brazil, today 03/08/2023 I entered contact with support not to ask for the unban, but to know the reason, because I know the terms of the game and bigpoint, in my point of view I did not inflict any rules or anything, more from the point of view of support yes, I will put the attached answer to see if the ban I had is justified:
    "This account has been suspended for 1 day for bidding items in the Bloodmoon Auction that are already in the account's inventory. The Super Moderator has kicked the account multiple times from the auction as a warning. However, you have continued to raise the bid against other players Therefore, the Super Moderator has placed the account on 1 Day Suspension.
    You can continue playing when the suspension is lifted by the system.
    We hope you understand our position on this matter."
    I asked about the reason for the ban under the terms of pirate storm and bigpoint and got this answer:
    ''Hello, 6.3 The User will also refrain from carrying out any activity that may interrupt the normal functioning of the Games and/or Services or interrupt the successful game interaction between Users.''
    ''The moderator has suspended this account for violating the Terms and Conditions. The Moderator has provided you with ample opportunity to refrain from bidding on items that are already on the account with a temporary account deletion from the game.
    Your choice to continue preventing others from bidding on items simply because you have chosen to raise the bid interrupts the normal play of others.
    8 CODE OF CONDUCT
    Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or that, in Bigpoint's sole discretion, exposes Bigpoint or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or damage of any kind.
    I will inform ICM of your desire to speak with them.''
    after that I exchanged some messages, because none of the support responses managed to prove to me the reason for which I was banned, none of these terms match the ban, because if so, I can no longer win an arena, I cannot play a battlefield or anything else, as I will be violating these rules according to the "SUPERMODERATOR" who banned me, I speak again here of my dissatisfaction not with the support of the game or forum, but with what happened to me and my friend, there was a persecution by one of the moderators, in which I have never seen a ban for a reason that has no legal basis in the terms, at an unusual time and soon after an occurrence, and there is already suspicion that some players and a guild, had contact with someone from the moderation, so I repeat again, my dissatisfaction, my anguish is not with pirate storm, with bigpoint, nor support, forum or administration of the game, because I love the game, but with the persecution that I suffered , not the support he managed to give me a plausible answer to the ban, he accused me of cyberbullying, being that chat exists in the game, another situation that cannot be proven, if it happened on a social chat network, it is not valid as a complaint or anything, because it does not belong to the game and being that it is very easy to impersonate another person there.

I'm here leaving feedback on the persecution I suffered by a moderator, a situation that always happened in the game, it doesn't ban exactly because it's not in the terms of the game, something normal in an auction, there is no ban, I'm still talking to support, I asked to talk to the ICM, because I was afraid the support of not being impartial like the "SUPERMODERADOR" that banned my account was, I do believe that there is a persecution, because there is no way that what happened was a coincidence, never, never and the reason of the ban does not match any term, right or rule, because if you consider the terms they sent as a presumed foundation and basis to prove the ban, almost all actions in the game would result in a ban.
    what happened was on the Latam 1 server and it's just a feedback from a player who believes and who was wronged and suffered persecution and accusations by the support (emphasizing, it's not generalizing, because whenever I needed support, they reposted me and solved it my problem, not yet that of the question I presented and exposed here)

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ☼��▶۞ÐДЯҝ-ŴǾ₤ƒ۞◀��☼,

Other than to vent, the Forum Team is unsure of how we may be of assistance. It appears you are engaged with conversation with Support concerning the suspension on your account.

"This account has been suspended for 1 day for bidding items in the Bloodmoon Auction that are already in the account's inventory. The Super Moderator has kicked the account multiple times from the auction as a warning. However, you have continued to raise the bid against other players Therefore, the Super Moderator has placed the account on 1 Day Suspension.
    You can continue playing when the suspension is lifted by the system."​

It appears that Support has answered your suspension inquiry.

However, it does appear that you are accussing a Moderator & Support of improper conduct. This is a very serious allegation and should be reported to Support with appropriate documentation. If you have been in contact with the ICM, there's really no one else that could better assist you.

Happy Sailing!

3. Since when bidding on an item in the Bloodmoon Auction that you already have is a reason for be banned ?

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy -TheWillyrex2013-,

According to the reply from Support, Always!

"8 CODE OF CONDUCT
    Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or that, in Bigpoint's sole discretion, exposes Bigpoint or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or damage of any kind."

''Hello, 6.3 The User will also refrain from carrying out any activity that may interrupt the normal functioning of the Games and/or Services or interrupt the successful game interaction between Users.''​

Happy Sailing!

5. good morning, it was really just a report, yes I am talking to support, I spoke briefly with ICM, which was very good, but we did not arrive at a solution, the forum team issue does not need to ask for anything, I just came here to report and expose what happened to the other players, to know how dirty certain things and situations can be, is just a feedback, which as it is happening can indeed raise a question between the players and you moderators, about some behaviors.

6. about the T&C of PIRATE STORM and BIGPOINT, that there are two T&C, I am aware of both, I showed it to a person who has an understanding of laws, I explained the situation, the Term and the conduct that the support informed me on which it bases the reason of banning is subjective, a simple person reading them and seeing the situation already identifies this, but as I said I went further and asked for an opinion from a professional, who confirmed, if you consider the terms they used, even a steel bullet that already I have a ban on the account, because it's the same understanding, I already have the item and I'm bidding.

report another point of the support conversation that I had, I questioned the banning yes, because I believe it was unfair, now a point that in more than 10 years of playing, I don't particularly know, the others that I showed also never saw, the ICM took the initiative to unban the account, and at no time did I make that request, which for me indirectly recognized the error, more finally, despite refuting all the arguments, they did not resolve anything and about the accusation I made, it is something very simple that I'm going to say it here and I made it clear to support, but I see that they ignored what I said or simply don't want to solve it:
    considering that the T&C and the CODE OF CONDUCT that was used as the reason for the ban really made sense, the practice of bidding in the auction is recurrent and old, nothing was ever done, not explaining what an auction is here, that everyone knows, regardless of whether I have the item, whether it is available for bidding, I can bid with or without the intention of buying, now I say something for you forum moderators to show me something that support did not do, where it is explicitly written about the moon auction, who can participate, who should bid and if a full account is prohibited from bidding? because I read and saw that there is not, using terms that are subjective and depends on understanding, I believe it is wrong and about the persecution is true, because in the same event that my friend and I were banned, there were at least 3 more full accounts lua, who participated in the auction by bidding on items that the accounts already had, but guess who exactly took the ban? It was only me and my friend who got involved in a discussion through a chat outside the game, a matter of minutes ended, the SUPERMODERATOR only logged into our accounts and banned them, does it seem fair? if the terms and code they used were right, everyone should be treated the same, if they weren't there was persecution

7. Now tell me one thing, if there really was a mistake, why not acknowledge it? solve the problem in the best way possible, because there were people who benefited, which I believe intentionally and there were those who were harmed in this situation, that if they were harmed, the least was to solve the situation or do something to equalize what happened, compensation what happened, but the focus would not be that, always justice, what happened I believe it was a huge injustice, considering the whole context of the game, from its beginning, until today, more like I said to the support, which I hope that they do something and don't just stick with empty words or promises, because in the end it won't matter, I won't care if they do something or not, I don't think so, but there's something that will never fail... ..

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
  8. """""Hello,
    All games have subjective rules. The ICM already explained to you why your bidding was a violation from a business aspect of the game.
    The Super Moderator may not have been watching the auction at the time of the other accounts bidding. There were other auctions still going on at the time on other servers. Super Moderators watch many Blood Moon Auctions. And, well, Support gets many tickets reporting those violating the T&C during Blood Moon Auctions.
    If you would like to report others for being in violation of the T&C. You may create a new ticket with that documentation.
    We have said all we are going to on this matter. There is no issue with your account that Support can address. Therefore, this ticket will now be closed."""""

As I said in the previous post and it came true, the support did not solve anything, now speaking from a commercial point of view? I spend and inject real money into the game, to get diamonds and participate in events like those on the moon, for a moderator to simply act like a persecutor, why did a friend cry for him? what kind of justice is this, the moderator only had one eye and saw only my account to ban for that reason which is subjective, now the support has proven that they are all flour from the same bag, closing the ticket because they did something wrong, they don't want to and don't want to are they going to solve what happened, much less recognize what they did wrong, more why did I believe that something would happen? if for years there have only been promises of improvements or updates to the game and it never happens, just look at this ticket response, it's absurd, all games have subjective rules, if it's okay, more have been used to harm one and benefit another, that's it the game support, being totally partial with their attitudes, seeking only their own benefit, now closing a ticket without giving a solution? because the ICM does not come here in the post to talk to the public about these things that happen, it is a joke with us players, inform him about this post, because one thing I say, this story is far from a final outcome ...

9. this is how justice is done, it was always fair and just, where are the moderators and ICM when something like this happened?

image link :*EDIT*

[​IMG]

10. WaterWillow

Ahoy ☼��▶۞ÐДЯҝ-ŴǾ₤ƒ۞◀��☼,

Your post has been moved to this section because you stated that you do not require the Forum Team's Assistance. The Forum Team must only reply to the Questions & Bug Reports and Game Discussion & Feedback Threads. We typically do not reply to this section of the Forum.

The posting of external links is prohibited.

Please see the following Thread.

Happy Sailing!