events

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Blackzerto, Mar 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

in the dragon hunt event approximately how much diamonds will i spend? for both ship and mushu deck

2. ship 200.000 diamonds you can get it with 0 diamond and the dech with 47.500

you need about 50 k to 70k

Last edited by moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  3. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

how much is spent per bonus map?

4. 6k to buy special cannonballs in -50% ammo

5. -soturi-1

-soturi-1 User

1 Bonusmap 6k :O or do you mean all bonusmaps for 6k?

6. It really depends on how good your cannons and launchers are, how efficiently you use them and whether you have a lot of rockets and time. The amount of ammo used varies greatly (diff can be thousands of ammo per map) depending on how you play and what you have to work with.

7. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

umm lets say i use 10 large warriors how will i do? and this event is like every other event right? 10 day bonus map kind of thing so if you say 6 k on half day so its 12k per bonus map if not on half day and 12k times ten is 120k?!

8. ^_^

^_^ User

some1 told me that the bonus maps were all free but i wasnt sure cause i know that vday wasnt..... be nice to know way or another

9. phil1985

phil1985 User

bouns map are fee but sometimes you might have to purchase special ammo to enter that map because the monsters can only be killed by certain ammo

10. Eclips

Eclips User

50% isn't with special cannonballs, 50% with special cannonballs.
    en 6k ballen + is 3k with discount

11. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

can I get a very accurate answer?

12. Okay, here the deal, you have to use 5 cannons to conserver ammo, if you 5 bombs, that's awesome, you will use aprox 2k, lws is more then 3k because of the damage and scatter

13. Each map, I assume?

14. yeah

15. Amnesia

Amnesia User

It varies depending on your patience too. Theoretically you could do a map w/o special ammo (just using captain's orders and rockets) though that would take a very long time. Fewer cannons means less ammo wasted. You can also do the free map many times over and get special ammo for the maps requiring it.

16. too much Diamonds... passing on Dragon for me this year. Focusing on finishing my Frost.

17. Blackzerto

Blackzerto User

last question I went to the faq of the dragon hunt event it's very confusing its says after this bonus map you will do this bonus map?

18. when i get my dragon ship last year there was 2 maps each day one for free another one for special amo