EU2 International Guild - Aquiver

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by savzzz, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. savzzz

savzzz User

Hello lads,
    I'm Savz. I had used to play this game a huge time ago (from the days when flash games dominated). I joined back only to fall in love with the game once again. I had joined many guilds but nevertheless they did not voice chat or if they did they restricted it to their nationality.
    I'm not complaining, I'm Greek and Greeks had always dominated these types of browsergames - Tribalwars, Piratestorm, etc.

Yet, I cannot fail to see that there is probably an absence of international guilds, so I filled in the gap.

On the 15th of January 2020 I created Aquiver [AQV]. This guild is pretty casual at the current time, and we would never say we play competitively. I'm looking for active players/friends looking to just play the game and have a great time. The guild is welcome to all who speak English and want to chill and voice chat.

I'll also be making a Discord Server!

If you're interested apply!

Savz

2. savzzz

savzzz User

Update:
    We are ever so growing, with 4 members at the moment and a Guild Island!