EU1 Guild looking for members

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by YellowHammer, Nov 2, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have a new guild and I like to plunder--at least once or twice daily when attack parley's are lifted and I have targets.

Looking for others who feel that farming is for Farmville, not Pirate Storm.

I don't care what level you are, nor what ship you have. I also do not care how long you've played and whether you know the game well or are just trying to figure it out. What I do want is anyone who wishes to be have full attack privileges and ability to invoke or revoke parley. I don't even care what time zone you are in because I tend to play the nightshift anyway for EU1.

I'd just like to see a guild of players who attack anyone at anytime they are open. I'll probably never make top ten that way, but it sure is fun :)

My guild is G1M (that is letter G, number 1 and letter M). it's name is in Welsh, Gaer Môr Dwfn, and means
    "the deep sea fortress" and the Welsh description translates to "We have no tolerance for fools". :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    georgekiller likes this.
  2. well....not taking any applications for now. didn't get any and joined another start up guild, F0E (center is a zero) on euro1