Eternal Turning Wheel - Can't get in!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -DeadeyeDavey-, Mar 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, always a lot of trouble to connect.
    Some time I give up playing because too hard

2. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Fix your connection. I don't have any troubles connecting from any PC or any network so far.

3. Hello, what's the point of removing the flash player cache?

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ☆RoKossoVsKy☭URS☆,

Removing cache frees up memory on your computer. Every time a person visits a page files are downloaded into your cache. These files are generally updated by the site. Removing old cache will allow for new cache to be stored in your computer's memory. Sometimes this happens automatically, sometimes it does not.

Removing "old" cache enables "new" cache. As the saying goes, "Out with the Old and in with the New".

This is a simplified answer to your question. For a more technical answer, please search the internet.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

5. my caches are emptied regularly with Ccleaner but that does not prevent to have also hard to connect on "pirate storm" that I have difficult, but not on other game, weird not ??

6. Hello,
    I have the same problem, can not connect too, I have to go through the mobile application Puffin to connect and start the game. And then I reconnected with my computer. This has been going on for over a month now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.