Eternal Turning Wheel - Can't get in!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -DeadeyeDavey-, Mar 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have reached a point where all I get is the steering wheel when attempting to enter the game. I have tried clearing cache, restarting my browser (Chrome by preference) and my computer. I also re-installed Flash.

I have tried switching to Firefox (requiring another Flash install) and IE (ditto). I have tried to permanently allow flash on each browser, but Chrome doesn't seem to believe me and indicates it is blocking it anyway. I've turned off safe browsing and anything else I thought might be causing this. No change.

I am running Windows 7 with Flash 32.0.0.142 and Chrome Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My wife could get into the game just fine from her computer. She was running chrome 72.0.3626.96, except that when I tried to see what version she was running it updated automatically. Now I fear she will have the same problem. Is PirateStorm dead for us? Chrome does not allow backing out of updates, as far as I know.

This problem started for me on 2 March 2019.

2. My wife's computer is indeed exhibiting the same behavior.

3. maybe try to login from the link in the annoucnement

4. Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank You vagelis2003 for trying to assist your fellow pirate!

Ahoy -DeadeyeDavey-,

The url you are trying to connect to is the correct link.

Once you have opened the Chrome browser, you must now "Allow" flash to run for each site that uses flash. Your Chrome browser will remember allowed flash content for this site and others until you close the browser. When you close the browser and re-open, you will have to again allow flash. Other browsers will operate differently and you may not have to keep allowing flash. Also, Chrome has built-in Flash. Therefore, you do not have to download flash when using Chrome.

There does appear to be some slow connection issues with the game. This may be due to changes made in the most recent Announcement.

Is there anything else we may help you with?

Happy Sailing!

6. -jorge22-

-jorge22- User

I tried everything and nothing.

7. I have done the allow step, and Chrome seems to ignore it. I'm going to try re-installing Chrome, I think.

Reinstalled Chrome. No change.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  8. -jorge22-

-jorge22- User

Please, fix this *EDIT*

9. You just have to wait until they realize what they have done!!1

10. i have done all the usual things - clear cache etc - and even tried thru BP games portal - to no avail
    am still locked out
    " Plug in blocked " is the comment

11. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy ChasJohnLadbrook,

If the Plug-in is blocked, you must go in to your settings and unblock this plug-in. (Setting/ContentSettings/Flash)

Again, with Chrome, you must allow the Flash Plug-in to run every time that you open the browser.

The slow connection issues has been reported to the development team. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed soon.

Happy Sailing!

12. Been there - done that - flash allowed - no change - sorry

13. JohnLixav

JohnLixav User

Привет! (chrome://settings/help) Там обновить надо

14. I still cant get on

15. update adobe flash player in Chrome://components for people who use google chrome, and it will work better, not every time, but more often.

16. Broussard

Broussard User

I logged in to the site, but the game won't load to allow play. I have a new laptop, but it's allowing me to log in, so is there a glitch in the system?

17. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Broussard

We are not aware of any login issues at this time.

Best Regards!

18. TinPlate

TinPlate User

Good evening. We have problem with entering the game the player. The account was registered on the portal Bigpoint. Now when entering the account gives 3 level and a vessel. The account was almost aul. How to be? The account is in a guild and it shows that he is. But go does not work on him.

19. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy TinPlate

Please contact support and describe your issue in detail. Make sure to include the server you play on.
    At the bottom of the login screen you have the "support" tab, click on it.
    You have to write them in English. Sorry i cannot assist you with this problem.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.