End of the arena and winners?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by «◀ÐŘÃĢΦŊ╬۩╬ƒ۞Ř¢€►», Feb 27, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good afternoon!
    My arena team took first place in the areba team 3 vs 3, however, my team was created after the 15th, I am aware that the boat and deck will not be released, but what about the winner's emblem? to stay in my boat.

2. Good afternoon, I would like to request the emblems for the winning teams of season 66 of the 2x2 and 3x3 arena on the latan 1 server, I sent a ticket to support, they directed me to the forum, as the 1x1 emblem is working normally

3. Yes, I suffer from the same problem, what is happening with the arena winner symbol?

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Please see the previous Post concerning this continuing issue.

The Forum Team has sent multiple requests to fix the issue, and we continue to do so at the end of each arena season for several seasons now. However, it does not appear that the issue is an easy fix.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Sailing!

5. I am sad with so much loss in the game pirate storm, you removed the chat from the game, removed the pvp system, now we do not receive the arena emblem, the developers are not participating in the game anymore? were fired?

6. good evening, regarding the issue of the arena emblems for the teams, it is a right of the team that came first, the game support directed me to the forum, to resolve this, plus the same support when the weekly emblem of the bears house did not enter on the account, it was the same as what you put, let it be you on the forum who resolve this, more resolve it, because it is a right of those who won the season, since in 1x1 the emblem is working, because the team to ban accounts is fast, now when it's the opposite, there are only those texts that seem to be automatic every time or that will pass the superiors, all the ideas that were presented during the last years, right after the change of pvp that was the main factor that ended the game, there was never a concrete answer and more than that, we don't want answers, we want action from the company, that's what we deserve and respect above all, because the emblem of the arena is the right of whoever wins the season

7. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

If an issue is a game related problem, it is addressed by the Forum Team. If an issue is an individual account problem, it is addressed by Support. To prevent spamming or duplicate reports of issues with the game, the Forum Team is the contact with those that can address any game related issues. The Forum Team, nor Support, cannot fix the issues with the game. The Forum Team can only report the issues. If/when the Forum Team receives an answer, we post those answers in the Forum.

With regards to the missing arena winner emblems:
    The Forum Team has sent multiple requests to fix the issue, and we continue to do so at the end of each arena season for several seasons now. However, it does not appear that the issue is an easy fix.

The Forum Team cannot fix this issue or any other issue with the game.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards!

8. Hello, good morning , I understand what you said perfectly, first I opened the support ticket, because the problem I reported is specific to my account, so it should be resolved by support, and I believe that the forum should also solve it, because this is a problem which affects more players, whether it's support or the game's forum, what we are always getting the same as your last response here in the post is the same as always, just words and words (Regarding the missing arena winner badges:
    the forum team has submitted numerous requests to fix the issue and we have continued to do so at the end of each arena season for multiple seasons. However, it doesn't seem that the problem is an easy solution) like that sentence you wrote, now answer me something, how long are we going to wait for this to be solved? don't give me words without perspective, give me something concrete, because we've been waiting years for the solution of some problems in the game that are known to you on the forum and what we always receive is the same thing, firstly as a person, as a player, that I'm active, I've been playing pirate storm for a long time, like most active players these days, spending on the game, I'd like at least the basics, that a problem is solved, that's the basics to have, conditions to play, if one arises bug, a problem, must be solved and not keep saying that it was passed on to the team to solve, what credibility do you pass on like that? What I'm asking is a right, if my team or any player came first in the arena, the season champion emblem that always had, must come to the respective champions, what I'm reporting is only about the arena, don't take me By the way, I'd rather like action from bigpoint and not just words, it's been years since we've been asking for improvements, bug fixes, I've never seen an online game without "chat" which is something simple and basic to have, listen to a change in the pvp system, which in my view was one of the reasons for having discouraged many players, now something simple like an emblem we will keep repeating the same thing.
    Players open a post on the forum, moderators reply that they will send the request to correct it, time passes, nothing is resolved, it happens again from players I open a post on the forum and the cycle repeats itself and nothing is resolved, now I will repeat my question until when are we going to expect to have a solution about the problem I reported in this post and about the other claims from us players? Tell me something concrete and as an intermediary between us players and the company, cover actions by them

9. I spoke to the forum regarding the same problem and they said they are not able to fix the problem, now the question is, who is able to fix the game bugs? Is there still a dev team for this game?

10. WaterWillow

Ahoy «◀ÐŘÃĢΦŊ╬۩╬ƒ۞Ř¢€►»,

Only the Development Team can fix issues with the game. Yes, a Development Team is still in place.

The Forum Team can only send information about any reported issue to be fixed. We cannot fix any game problems.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.