dragon event test sever

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dawn241, Apr 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawn241

dawn241 User

when u go to play the minni game it says you can buy black scales in shop yet there is nowhere to get them can u tell me if they will be for sale when event leaves test sever and if so will they be gold or dimonds and what will the cost be ?

deerslayer likes this.
  2. deerslayer

deerslayer User

im wondering what the cap on high lvl players are as well ?

3. slammer

slammer User

yip same here

is this a bug when you open achievements for dragon event you dont see any, but when you play you do finish achievements and when you go back to look in your achievements you only see the achievements that you have already done.

o and the last time i found a bug which was a major bug that would have spoiled the event i got rewarded by BP with 1 years free premium,
    this is not such a game destroying bug so the reward isnt expected to be as above mentioned but i am looking forward to what it will be

cheers

4. brutality

brutality User

u get the blackscales from farming out of boxes no where did i see a place to buy them

5. deerslayer

deerslayer User

it says when u go to play the mini game and dont have unuff black scales in test sever that u can go to shop to get some it says you need 10 black scales to play mini games . visit the shop to buy some orhunt monsters and dragons across the world to find them . so ? is where do u buy them and how much and gold or dimonds because in the test sever it says this but u cant do it

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  6. Amaranth

Amaranth User

Hello everyone,

We are checking on the availability of the Black Dragonscales through the merchant and will get back to you when we have more information.

The cap is due to the fact that the highest level npc in game is lower than the highest player level.

The cap at level 33 refers to the player level. All players level 34 through 50 will receive Black Dragonscales by shooting npc's level 30-33. These NPC's can be found in zones 28 through 32.

We are checking on this as well.

Thank you for your questions. Once we have further information we will be sure to update you here accordingly. :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  7. Amaranth

Amaranth User

The answer to the question regarding a cap on player levels has been edited. Please reread.

Sorry for the original misinformation.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

8. brutality

brutality User

i have another question, the new deck where will we get that? in the rock paper scissors? or will it be somewhere else? Can you tell us this?
    i am not able to see do to not being in high enough lvl guild in test server
    Thank you for all the help yourself and Wedgewood have been giving us, it is really appreciated !!!!

9. =Royal=

=Royal= User

You will get that deck on the mini game Rock, Paper or Scissors if you win 10 times in a row, which is pretty hard.

10. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

=Royal= is correct. This is a reward in the mini game alongside all the new items that are being introduced this time round. :) When you win the deck you will be able to choose which ship and load out you want it on.

11. brutality

brutality User

will u be able to get 1 deck for each load out? if u win that many times?

12. =Royal=

=Royal= User

Yes, of course you can. But it is hard to win that deck 1 time, you need to be very lucky to win it 2 times or even more.

13. Wedgewood

Yes the same principles apply as with other decks. One could have this deck on multiple loadouts on different ships. However as =Royal= said it may be very difficult to achieve this.

14. brutality

brutality User

There will be a downtime on Monday 11th April (round about 10:00 CEST, downtime ~ 30 minutes)

- Prepare the Dragon Hunt event, which will start on Tuesday
    - We´ve changed the guild letter 50: Players received 10% of the exp instead of 0%
    - There is new effect on your ship when you get a reward (loot a box, sink a npc)

Wedgewood my question is what effect on ship are you referring to? what does it do, is it Only when u run guild letter 50? please explain more? thank you
    also fix US1 server we still down and noone can log in

15. brutality

brutality User

question are we able to pause the mini game at any point? meaning not proceed if winning and Not collect items and stil keep going ?
    If this makes sence

16. Wedgewood

The effect is a visual effect when one sinks NPC's. It is unrelated to the changes made to the Guild letter 50.

*EDITED*

It is possible to close out the mini game and re-open it where you left off. We have tried this and it works.

17. mellosarg

mellosarg User

1 more question. supposing tha i have won the first 4 rounds of the mini game. if i lose and play 10 dragonscales i continue playing from the 5th round or starts over the beginning?? the deck is on the last round of the game?? and i i win it it fits on all the ships or i have to win it for every single ship??

thanks!!

18. Wedgewood

Once you loose the mini game restarts at the first round. You can't continue from when you left off once you loose. The deck fits on one ship. If you win the deck you will be given the choice of which ship and load-out you would like it on. The deck is on the final reward slot of the mini game.

19. mellosarg

mellosarg User

Thanks for the quick reply. Wedgewood do you know if that deck has its own position on the ship or you have to replace an old one (for example upper, middle or lower deck??!)

20. slammer

slammer User

just finished the bonus map celeritas vengeance the big boss (flying dragon) came while there was still 1 npc left from the last wave, this caught me totally of gaurd. After nearly killing the flying dragon he retreated and i killed the last npc. At that moment the pop up jumped that i had finished the map and gave me my prizes with the accept button option at the same time the flying dragon came back and started shooting me so i didnt have time to spin bc i was under fire from dragon with the screen pop up from finished map covering him. Really weird and a huge disappointment. Would like to do the map again and feel i should have that option because this was bugged

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.