‏doubloons?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -BadKitty-, Sep 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -BadKitty-

-BadKitty- User

Yes its me again... LOL :p, talking with a member of our small but growing guild he mentioned having a "Doubloons" Icon the upper right side of game window, I do not have this icon, how and where do you get it, and what are they used for? The later being the question from the member that alerted me that I'm missing this feature/button thingie??? Thanks

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Hello -BadKitty-, :)

The doubloons are used in the New Moon Lottery, and all the information you need can be found in this announcement .

The doubloons will drop while you are completing new quests and bonus maps or by sinking other players or NPCs. The goal is to collect as many doubloons as possible, which are valued at 1,000 Diamonds each.

You can register for the New Moon Raffle by clicking on the "New Moon" button at the top of your game, after logging in.

Please note that if you do not see this feature, is because your country does not approve this kind of online lottery (USA, Brazil, Italy).
    Can we help you further?

3. msrawy

msrawy User

iam from egypt and i dont have doubloons pls help me ??

4. Hello msrawy

In some country's gambling and competitions are not supported so unfortunately doubloons are unavailable.

Perhaps teddy.bear or wedgewood can confirm a link to which country's this applies to.

I do hope thats solved your problem.

5. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

It may be that the country you registered from or are residing in is not eligible to participate due to that countries laws. I am looking into this further on your behalf to confirm whether your country falls into this category.

Please be patient. :)

6. Wedgewood

Hi Msrawy,

Could you please provide your user id and the server you play on so that we can look into this further on your behalf? :)

7. msrawy

msrawy User

europa 3

pls fast help and thank you
    pls fast answer

8. Wedgewood

Thanks msrawy. We will post back Here with an update when we have further information concerning this.

9. msrawy

msrawy User

ok thanks very much :)
    and i wait the update

10. also, if more can be told on this, that after each New Moon we know from the register that someone has won about 4k doubloons on the previous new moon raffle, but we're not getting any official announcement to who it is in the forum.

11. *Venus*

*Venus* User

Hello
    Once you've registered "Doubloons"for the second time this is a new start?
    Field "Doubloons"zero?

12. Wedgewood

Hi,

If you register for the Lottery event your doubloons will not be reset each time you register. They should remain on the amount you have saved up already.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.