Double XP day

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Gergely12, Nov 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Gergely12

Gergely12 User

Hello Everyone,

I would like to aks about the double xp day. The double xp day is active most of the times but you don’t get double xp. Why is that happening?

Cheers

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Gergely12

Please use the search feature to avoid posting duplicate threads. You would have seen our numerous answers regarding XP.

It may be necessary to hit the log out button and then push play again to get the events to load correctly. A simple Refresh (F5) does fix some issues. However, it appears when events are not loading correctly, a player must hit the log out button (Do Not Quit or Completely Log Out) and then push play again. Also, applying guild letters or changing to a ship that gives Guild XP does seem to work.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Best Regards!

3. Cao_Miudo

Cao_Miudo User

I've already tried doing all of this and the XP bug continues. I posted the topic about my patent, no one responded and they locked the topic...

4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Cao_Miudo,

The issues you have posted about have been addressed in the Forum many times. Creating New Threads does not change the answer. Please use the search feature to prevent duplicate threads about the same topic.

Happy Sailing!