Done with this game

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Hot_Shot_Rob™, May 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Take care all was a good 7 years playing but i am done. Tired of waiting for them to fix the problems in this game last 3 years. R.I.P Hot_Shot_Rob™

2. Estack

Estack User

Rest in peace.

3. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

Rest in peace.

4. [-FARM-]

[-FARM-] User

Rest in peace.

5. Pirate`s

Pirate`s User

Rest in peace.

6. SP4R0S

SP4R0S User

Hey,

Yesterday was the last time i played this game, the reason ? It's simple, the game is full of bot users and it's so boring. It's why me and my friends decided to leave this game because Bigpoint doesn't want to ban them. I'm playing this game since 2013 and it's sad for me to leave this game like this. I will maybe come back if Bigpoint decides to ban all of theses bot users.

Ciao.

[EVO]JandT and Mavis_Vermilion like this.
  7. hello, I'm starting to record, but as I never did that, I'm having difficulties, as soon as I learn, I'll be making a playlist of cheating players.

join this type of posture to take down all cheaters, if each one does it on the server where he plays for an hour it will work, they cannot do what they want in the game.

perez_099 and [EVO]JandT like this.