DOES THE GAME WORK????

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by __Gilda97__, Nov 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just started playing pirate storm, in the past it was a game with a lot of people, now the sea is empty. Is there anyone still in the game? why does the game always lag? I hope lots of people come back to play.:oops::oops::oops::(:(:(

ali-spartan likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy __Gilda97__,

The game is available to play from the Launcher. Some servers are more active than others.

Happy Sailing!

3. Toxec

Toxec User

where can i download the launcher ?

4. hello no see,tchat ingame where is ?

5. WaterWillow

The Launcher can be downloaded when you log into the game.

Happy Sailing!

6. WaterWillow

The Chat Feature is no longer available.

Happy Sailing!

7. BarBariaN

BarBariaN User

Why the chat feature is no longer available?

8. WaterWillow

Ahoy BarBariaN,

The Forum Team is unsure why the chat feature is no longer available. We can only inform you that there are no plans, at this time, to return the feature to the game.

Although posting external links is forbidden. We have allowed the posting of communication links in the Player's Corner Section of the Forum. There are many links in the Player's Corner of other programs to get in touch with player of Pirate Storm. The opening of such links, is entirely the choice of the player, as there is always a security risk with opening any external link.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards!

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.