Dismantle unwanted weapons

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Chef_Alan, Mar 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should we be able to dismantle our unwanted weapons in exchange for a percentage of the price back?

1. Yes

93.1%
  2. No

6.9%
  1. Chef_Alan

Chef_Alan User

I think it would be a great idea to add the ability to dismantle cannons and harpoon launchers. People have lots just sitting there doing nothing. You could make it so that we dismantle diamond weapons and get back 5% or 10% of the diamond cost of that weapon and get 15% gold of the cost of gold weapons. I think this would make alot of players happy because alot of our weapons will never be used otherwise. Also make so that players will be asked if they are sure that they want to dismantle the weapon, so that they don't do it by mistake.

2. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

Good idea!

3. Chef_Alan

Chef_Alan User

Thats a good point.

4. Tiger

Tiger User

That's not a good idea because we get many cannons from quests as well . So we will get free gold and diamonds.

5. ATOMICO1

ATOMICO1 User

I think the bb can give fire escence or moon escence

6. Chef_Alan

Chef_Alan User

well, i think its an idea that can be improved. but still dismantling unwanted weapons is a good idea to get some sort of resource back from it, but i think that we should not be able to dismantle bombastics.