Difficulty releasing items and improvements in arenas and battlegrounds.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by FrogWar, Aug 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrogWar

FrogWar User

Difficulty releasing items and improvements in arenas and battlegrounds. I play on Latam 1, and due to the lack of players, it is impossible to improve the boat and loot consumables, so much so that it is rare to release the x3 arena plates than to get an item from the moon kit, or even less to get the x2 gunpowder , I have already sent several support tickets and they see themselves impartial in relation to the problem which leaves the evolution of new players compromised and limited. Someone from moderation has a voice to ask for such a change, ask for the creation of a mini event to buy released to level the boats and loot consumables. I'm level 25 and I have 200,000 diamonds but such improvements are impossible under normal conditions. Read carefully and put yourself in the shoes of the newbies of this game that already had its heyday. hugs!!!

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Hanayama,

Even with an active server, the items you mention require a certain level of skill and build up of the account. It is not feasible that a Level 25 could win the necessary matches to obtain the Arena Tween Deck nor Propellant. The building of an account takes much time.

Please create a thread or post to an existing thread in the Update & Idea Section of the Forum. I am sure that there are many threads pertaining to Merging the Servers, changes in Battlefields & Arena.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.