Death Jaunt January 2014

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fluffkins, Jan 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Here is where you may discuss what you think about January's Death Jaunt.

Please keep all comments on topic, those that are not may be deleted.

Thank you.​

2. What items will be available for this battleground?

3. WHEN WILL BE IT ?

4. brutality

brutality User

is the map turly going to be smaller like in the test server?? if so then how are you going to put 20 boats in that small of map. ( they will spawn on top of each other)
    also wil it be shorter time limit on matches and in between matches??

5. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

·(Playable) Event Start: 2014-01-20 12:00:00 (local server time)

·(Playable) Event End: 2014-01-27 12:00:00 (local server time)

-black.wolf- likes this.
  6. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Until the event starts we do not know.

7. Maybe next year you should start with pentar:p:p

8. okay
    thanks my friend

9. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

Your welcome mate;)

10. Could you, or anyone that knows.. list the items that were available for the last Death Jaunt?

11. Saphir

Saphir User

At the last Death Jaunt were available these items:

[​IMG]

93iguene likes this.
  12. Mac it is really hard to win a death jaunt game, my suggestion sit in a corner and hope a DOw doesn't find you.:p:p:p

Maybe you guys should lower the coins required for the deck to 75, its too much for all the week peeps.

13. J3$V!N

J3$V!N User

oh well most people just make groups and attack each other and take it in turns to win the medal:D

14. i herd through the grapevine there may be new items to gett ?

15. rtp099

rtp099 User

I guess in the worst case scenario it would take 100 matches since the first 10 to die get 1 coin. Based on 4 matches an hour you need 25 hours to unlock the upper deck. Given that the big guilds will have a strategy for their own players to control the match as much as possible, I'd say the little guys won't be unlocking the deck very easily. A poorly designed concept that is manipulated by the dominant guild makes for certain unfair game play for the rest of the community.

16. -Scruff-

-Scruff- User

rtp099 informative statement and unfortunately true. That is how is was for the last one at least.

17. first, week peeps dont have enough ds to buy the deck for some, don't have a good boat to put that deck. anyways they can get it in 2 seasons
    If they are stronger, with an event ship for example, they can stay in 10 last not killed if they use flashes before they enter.
    Who said the last item (the deck) is easy to get ? good stuff must be deserved

anyways I have a question : last death jaunt, the player who did the more damage could get a medal even if they didn't stay alive until the end, will it be the case again ? I get most of my medals in that bf that way and would like to avoid wasting steel for nothing if it changed...

18. xxmipxx

xxmipxx User

hmmm... this is the worst event. after they have changed. i have play 10 match now. and its the same 15 players i meet every time.. and the goupe up with 10 DOW. it is impossible just to get in the top 10

its should be more random.

19. NINJA: So that was alternately Almjmet ............ It is difficult to get 10 times in one day because there are so many others

20. rtp099

rtp099 User

I hate to tell you this, but it is random. It's just several guilds use team speak and coordinate their players in each random match to work together. Very few, if any, of these matches are truly every man for himself. However, you still get 1 coin for participating, so start getting them while you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.