Daily Training Quest has Invalid Requirements

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Greatbeard, Apr 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greatbeard

Greatbeard User

Several Players just picked up a Daily Training quest that calls for killing 20 Celeritas Minions in the Lupine FJords.
    There are no Celeritas Minions there or anywhere at thiis time !

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    Millenium.Falcon likes this.
  2. Hehe my friend, I think its because the daily quests are based on a lazy algorithm. I think the programmers ''forgot'' to disinclude Celeritas Miinions as an active monster (in daily quests) in the zone Lupine FJords.

3. Add me to the list. They seem to be missing, so the quest goes incomplete.

4. Greatbeard

Greatbeard User

Similar Daily Quests are still showing up agian today. Really? Wake up Big Point.

5. broken daily training again bp ur staff does such great work lol not u all should be fired

6. Greatbeard

Greatbeard User

Okay, BP. It was almost 2 weeks ago that your programmiing boo boo started showing up in putting a monster in your dialy quests without putting it in the seas. It is still happening. Today I have already found 3 different daily quests, by going to six different ports, that all have this missing monster. As an experienced programmer I have to say your programming ineptitude is hanging out like dirty unwashed laundry.

EddyJazz and FrankThePro like this.
  7. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

The team did a restart today however unfortunately the issue was not resolved from feedback of players in the forums. There is now a dedicated thread in the technical help section of the forums found Here. Please be so kind as to post your user id's and your server if you are willing in the linked thread. Doing so will help the development team identify why the issue continues to occur.

Thanks. :)

8. Its still an issue, i did suppy my info for the developers on the thread you pointed out, and it still happens. :( And how about looking at the people who have been waiting for our Sobek rewards! A few have been waiting a while now.:mad:

9. Wedgewood

I'm afraid at this time we have no further information regarding this issue. If we do hear anything further regarding this we will be sure to let you know. Regarding the Sobek rewards I have addressed your query Here.

10. brutality

brutality User

grats to them for dong their job on this can we get them to do their job when it comes to the pushing?
    if so please tell me who to contact, because we been reporting to the same 2 and we get told same thing the Dev's will look into this, but yet Nothing and 3 season's of same 1s doing it
    so please let me know

11. Wedgewood

All pushing reports must be sent to the Customer Care Team brutality. I'm afraid this is the only channel available for sending in evidence regarding such matters. If the Customer Care Team said that they would invesigate further then I am sure that they either are or have done.

I'm sorry that I cannot be of greater assistance.

12. brutality

brutality User

i understand wedgewood, but we keep getting told none can get to it till next week , ive herd that like 4 times so far unfortunately, i just trying to find smeone who will listen or send me to someone who will

13. Wedgewood, would it be possible for you to address the Big Point team more directly and straightforward and give them a message like ''... BP, it have come to my ears that 50 % of the forum think your a greedy ''pirate'' company that dosent do anything for your paying and nonpaying customers and the other half think your incompetent in programming Pirate Storm. They reason the way they do because of the problems I reported in, which includes lag, Daily quest bug, movie bug, Pirate App bug, achievement bug, chat bugs, missing reward bugs and other minor bugs. They have become impatient because most of these bugs aint fixed yet and demand an officiel message on the forum describing the situation and furture on the game. Wedgewood.''

Because this is becoming an embarrassment, the only updates that have come in these last months are ''we have a new bug in the game!'' I know you can't share your view point on the matter, but don't you find it strange that almost 6 months has passed since the message from the leader and nothing has changed? Or reasonable, that most of the player population have decreased over months?''

If I was a game developer I couldnt live with myself, if I knew my great game has become something unloveable. I would either step my game up and implant small things while I repair the bugs or, I would not be a coward and close the game before it have gone completely down the drain like the other game. Please Wedgewood, your our only connection to the developers.

I can calmly say, that I just spoke on behalf of the whole forum. Resurrect this dead game or burn it - Frank

14. Here here

15. "Please Wedgewood, your our only connection to the developers. "

-- I could not help but hear Princess leia

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

May the Forum be with you.

Crazy-D- and FrankThePro like this.
  16. dont waste ur time they wont ever do anything about it the past shows that world of warships will be free to play very soon just switch to that

17. Wedgewood

I'm sorry that you have felt that your communications have not been adequately addressed brutality. In some circumstances there may be need for additional time to investigate such actions however as you can imagine without knowing the specifics I can only speculate.

I can say, as there are procedures in place, that it is undoubtably investigated if they have stated so.

We frequently forward the opinions and concerns expressed on the forums and other channels. This also includes any ongoing issues that have arisen. The team do also review the forums and as such you opinions will most certainly reach those you wish to contact. I am sorry that these bugs are ongoing and hope too for a resolution to such issues.

If we receive updates we will be sure to post accordingly.

18. SeaWolf101

SeaWolf101 User

I had the exact same Daily Quest in May. I ended up just deleting that Daily because of it. No other Daily Quest showed up for that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.