D.O.W banned from arena

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by capt_nick, Jul 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Yes ANIKHTE, I think glads can beat DoWs. I think they can be beaten by other ships also

2. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

you can not have another dow
    what they do is they team with the dow kills the competition and then they loose from a silly weak team. that way they make sure you do not get the dow and they give the dow where they wont
    so going for season is not possible
    but the company refuse to do anything
    i am not going to spent diamonds to play arena
    the battlegrounds are fixed i am not going to spend diamonds there
    the guild islands attack a big island give you 150 points i am not going to spent diamonds for loosy 150 points geee i do not defend the guild for that loosy points

if bigpoint want us to spent give us a motive
    now there is no point to spent diamonds in any aspect of the game
    and that makes people run away from the game

3. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Well if many people leave the game because they afraid to battle a stronger ship , the road is open and the dogs are chained. I like this game and I believe in skills, timing, luck, and in fair battles.

I wonder why this game does not have all ships in same characteristics, I wonder why Fists of Iceguards and Cordones exist since the Dragon Ship is better, I wonder how medals are taken from DoWs from Eagles or Gladiators also. My basic ship is way more weaker in theory than a glad, it never stopped me to challenge them and to sink them (they sink me also, but that's the spirit).

No they shouldn't remove DoW Ships, because they give us 14 skulls. I strongly disagree with this, we need their skulls.

In any case, in internet games and in real life and anywhere else, people leave when they see stronger opponents. Many stay and fight. Battles in Guilds , arena and open sea have been won due to arrogance of the strong and battles have lost with no fight due to lack of belief and courage.

I'm glad we are in different categories. I reload my cannons ,u seek for another game. I asked like many that bigpoint settle the bots and the setups and after that pirates with "cannonballs" can deal with everything else.

Our disagreement is obvious, it is very easy for me to attack u and insult u in a personal level, like u do, but I choose not too. What's the point in this anyway? If u want a fight just log in the game, seek for a DoW and press attack...

4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Please keep all posts on topic or they will be removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.