Crazy Total Eclipse prices!

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TheWhiteKnight, Mar 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I don't understand why a new player would waste over 100k for a Total Eclipse ship in the moon auction? I mean its stats are similar to the Cordone at an even 100k (50k on sale) or even better The Paladin at 55k (27.5k on sale).

Both of the other ships i mentioned are almost identical in stats and none of the 3 has its own deck, making it insane to spend so much for an Eclipse ship!

Ecplise ship seems to be a trophy ship to me, just to say you have one but not worth its auction price tag in my opinion.

Any thoughts?

2. qwerty

qwerty User

a luxury for those who prefer to spend more diamonds to sail with a unique ship. lol.

TheWhiteKnight likes this.
  3. phil1985

phil1985 User

i aint wasting my time on it daft amount it goes for

4. peede

peede User

i would probs pay around 40-50k on 1 because it is slightly better than the avg event ship and it is cool looking and it gives 14 skulls same as dow but 100k is WAY too much for it lol and it would be a totally messing around ship not somet to rlly be built like a glad or ahab

5. .SWIFTY.

.SWIFTY. User

Sailing a total eclipse ship is a fashion statement. It's more rare than the DOW.

6. Not better than most or any event ships when you consider event ships have an extra deck of their own and the Eclipse doesn't. And fashion aside the DoW is a way superior ship as are the Gladiator and Frostbrand and a few other ships.

Just opinions but I feel the Eclipse is a waste of diamonds for the amount it usually goes for.