colossus stone

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by barathrum20, Jan 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. what is the stats of ates the colossus stone and its damage,hp?..thanks

2. Greatbeard

Greatbeard User

I only encountered the Colossus Stone twice in Oasia. Its HP began around 180,000. It also tries to self heal if you allow any gap between shots as you dodge. I got sunk in a free for all one encounter and almost sunk in a second encounter. The last time there ended up being about six players firing away at the Colossus, dodging the Nertia, and dodging the Ates Minions . I got the first harpoon hit, but I do not know who got the last harpoon hit in the Colossus to get credit for the 'kill'.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  3. peede

peede User

base HP is 200k as far as ive seen it hits around 1k damage if your too close too it it spawns every 6 hours at about 10 mins after 5 and about 10 mins after 11 eastern time. the parts you have to watch for are the minions that he spits out that are really fast, tho they dont do too much damage and the other players tryin to kill it. there is 1 in dune sea and oasia both at the same time bot are limited pvp but i think its like within 6 levels so usually theres some1 there that can shoot you. Also i know there is 1 in 29b i think?? that is a lot harder to kill but gives better rewards never tried killing that 1 but from what i hear theres a LOT of competition for it.

4. NEOBEOWULF

NEOBEOWULF User

oasia=HP 100.000

VANILLE and LIGHTNING like this.
  5. daviddado

daviddado User

can someone help me with him?
    i dont think i can handle the minions and ates at the same time :/