Colossus/Colossi

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by ~Maximuis~, Nov 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Maximuis~

~Maximuis~ User

Okay so I know there is a Colossus/Colossi in Dune and Oasia but is there any others?
    I was also wandering the listing of their rewards and the times they come in?

I couldn't find in the forms a list of all ships and monsters that are like the Colossus/Colossi that spawn every so often and and give good xp, gold, and ds; when you sink them. So a list of them would be super nice as well!

If any of you pros could help us little guys out with this good info/game wisdom, that would be great!

2. ANIKHTE

ANIKHTE User

same time also in map 29a and 30a
    because the big players could nto see the boxes in the small maps we have those 2 collosus

oasia /dune for the small player and to close the chest
    29a/30a for the big level players
    also last year in winter event we had some extra colossus during that event. will have them this year also? no one knows

3. *TavernMinx*

*TavernMinx* Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Hello ~Maximuis~,

Thank you for your assistance ANIKHTE. As ANIKHTE stated the colossi appear in z29a-Frozen Hells and z30a Endless Ice. The Colossi spawn at server reset and respawn every 6 hours after they are killed. As for the rewards, to the best of my knowledge the colossi give diamonds, gold and xp as well as random box drops with diamonds, ammo, or special battleground items. The Colossi also send out smaller minions with also give a small amount of diamonds, gold and xp.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  4. ~Maximuis~

~Maximuis~ User

a list of all ships and monsters that are like the Colossus/Colossi that spawn every so often and and give good xp, gold, and ds; when you sink them. For example a sepcial ship spawns in zone 11 like every 30mins (of being sunk) and gives out some where around 15k gold, dont remeber the xp, and round 100ds when you sink the ship.
    So a list of them would be super nice as well!

5. *TavernMinx*

Sure, HERE is a link that will tell you everything about the Zone Bosses as well as a picture. As for how often they spawn, to the best of my knowledge, they spawn every 20-30 minutes. I hope this helps you. :)

6. ~Maximuis~

~Maximuis~ User

Thank you! that would be all

7. Hello, I think they spawn every 15 minutes.

8. *TavernMinx*

Thank you ๖ۣۜŁeska7♫ for your input.

Glad we could help! Happy Sailin' ;)

~closed~

9. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.