Colossal Ice Beasts - Winter Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WaterWillow, Dec 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

The Colossal Ice Beasts have not spawned. The person responsible for Pirate Storm is out of the office. Other members of the Development Team are working to try and fix the issue.

When we know more, one of the Forum Moderators will post here. I will close this thread so that the insight we can provide is not mixed with other comments.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Happy Sailing!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    jromano likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

We have not received any update regarding a FIX. Unfortunately, if not fixed by Noon today (Server Time), it will probably be next week or later.

I have sent a request for an extension to the event.

Happy Sailing!

3. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

The Small Winter Hoard Package, Large Winter Hoard Package, and Colossal Hunter Package are now available in the merchant.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Sailing!

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

We still have not received an update on an expected FIX date for the spawning of the Colossal Ice Beasts. With the Holiday Season in hand, it may be after the Christmas Holiday before the issue is addressed.

Again, I have suggested an extension for the event.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Happy Festive Season!

5. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

As you are well aware, the Colossal Ice Beasts began spawning December 26th.

I have not heard any positive feedback concerning an extension of the event. If you do not notice a change in the Event Date soon, it is doubtful it will occur.

Happy Sailing!

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

I have sent another request for an extension for the Winter Event. However, I'm unsure if the extension will be granted.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.