Chat deleted

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Estack, Nov 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estack

Estack User

Hi it seems a big mistake to delete the chat, there is the union of the servers to relaunch the game but how will I write to my guilds? Or to other friends?

TheWhiteKnight and [EVO]JandT like this.
  2. i'm back after 7years and yeah, no chat hurt

TheWhiteKnight and [EVO]JandT like this.
  3. Estack

Estack User

After 7 years you are back at the worst moment.

SOUNNEUN and [EVO]JandT like this.
  4. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

As stated in the Announcement, that chat feature will be unavailable indefinitely.

Happy Sailing!

5. Ahoy Pirates
    Chat feature was removed after EU1 server migration and I think there are same situations on other servers and don't think I understand why chat was removed? How can players now chat or ask for anything in this game if chat isn't working? sending private messages? the game is running so slow, I mean loading the game etc .. Clearing the cache does not help, my internet connection is 600mbps also with my hardware alright so this is not a problem with my machine only with the Pirate Storm server after migration seems it seems that BP migrated this game on a slow server and what can I say more it seems BP is doing his best to make this game dead he can't do a good update to make this game better just make a game update just works bad...
    Good luck, happy sailing.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    [EVO]JandT likes this.
  6. WaterWillow

7. I think that we deserve some explainings about this as it is a big problem to communicate with the players who don't use TS or discord, but also for new players they'll just leave instantly if they don't see a global chat to ask their questions. I don't know what is the plan behind that but you have to give us more informations

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  8. Hello,

We have received your email inquiring about Pirate Storm. Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately I have no information that I'm able to give or share at this present moment.
    I could make things up or mislead you in some way, but that is not appropriate nor transparent as I like to be.

Best Regards,
    Oessian

Customer Support Operations Manager EN | IT

Your Bigpoint Customer Service Team

An answer from Oessian by mail. This game is dying unfortunately :/

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  9. WaterWillow

Ahoy Pirates,

Your concerns and the Forum Team's opinion have been relayed to the Development Team. After our numerous inquiries, we were informed earlier today that this feature will no longer be available. If anything changes your Forum Team will post an announcement.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has and will cause!

Happy Sailing!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  10. perez_099

perez_099 User

Really? the only tool to keep the players and you have removed it? how can we tell the players to join a clan or just how do we pass them the discord?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  11. raidmax

raidmax User

Great .. come on players invest more money in this broken game .. :) .. big point at least a little ashamed ....

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  12. -LOBER-

-LOBER- User

Losing chat is just ridiculous!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  13. Ridiculous!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  14. DocDre

DocDre User

Who thought this was a good idea?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  15. Beef

Beef User

I can't unlike this idea enough! :mad::mad::mad:

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  16. RangerII

RangerII User

I see the latest post says that the Chat is gone and never returning. It had been gone from USA-1 and see it is now gone from EU-1 as well. I realize there is nothing I can do about it, but let me say I consider this unacceptable on your part PS.

As for your suggestion those of us who relied on Chat to move to Teamspeak or Discord, someone needs to tell you where they are on those applications in order to locate them. No Chat, no communication, this obviously becomes problematic.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  17. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

without chat I don't know where to go I made a request to the French guild, but it was a red mistake to delete the chat, now I know that the game without chat will be canceled in a moment, only thing is to do discrd, for all players

18. WaterWillow

Ahoy [EVO]JandT,

The objections to the removal of the Chat feature has been sent to those that can fix the issue. Unfortunately, as stated in the Announcement, the chat feature will no longer be available.

Searching for a guild or discord may be possible in the Player's Corner section of the Forum.

Happy Sailing!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  19. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

20. WaterWillow

Ahoy [EVO]JandT,

The objections to the removal of the Chat feature has been sent to those that can fix the issue.

The Forum Team ALWAYS posts an announcement or a reply to a thread when we become aware of any news regarding the game.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.