Changes to the General Terms & Conditions - 2/28/2022 - concerns

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by imadrian, Feb 28, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imadrian

imadrian User

Hello,
    I have few questions about new terms:

1) That's mean now we are going to have only 1 type of premium pack?

2) If the answer to the first question is yes: Looking at the new "Gold Pack - 1 Month" it seems like we are losing some little privileges like the time to log-out and the percentage of saving diamonds for transaction am I right?

Kinds regards, Adrian.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy imadrian,

At this time, it appears that there will only be the 1 Month Premium Package available. It is my understanding that the 1 year premiums presently in place will remain until the renewal date. At the next renewal date, the premium should auto-renew at 1 Month unless the player cancels it. If there is a 1 year premium package in place, all discounts/benefits should remain until the renewal date.

Yes, you are correct. At this time, the 1 Month Premium Features have not been altered.

Happy Sailing!

3. imadrian

imadrian User

Ahoy WaterWillow,
    As i thought by looking at the new price it would not make sense to bring back the old 1 year premium pack;
    Anyway thanks a lot for the answer.
    I would also ask another off-topic question, it's not possible anymore to post pictures on forums thread?

Kinds regards!

4. WaterWillow

Ahoy imadrian,

I can post pictures. Players should also be able to post pictures as long as the pic file falls within the acceptable data range.

Happy Sailing!

5. imadrian

imadrian User

6. WaterWillow

Ahoy imadrian,

You are welcome.

Best Regards!

~~~Thread Closed~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.