Can't Get Guild Deck

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by portugee, Dec 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portugee

portugee User

According to https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/decks.22838/ Guild Decks
    fit on all ships and are available if your Guild is in the Top 10. My guild was in November's Top 10 but when I tried to purchase the Guild Deck for my Dhuka since improvements are on
    sale today, I got a message saying that the purchase could not be completed because of an unknown error.

I notified Support, who said they would report the issue but to also post to the Forum so the Forum Team could address the matter.

If the problem is not fixed by the end of the day, Support said to reply to the Ticket *edit* email they sent and Support would honor the Improvements--Fully Loaded Event tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy portugee,

There was a malfunction with the Improvements - Fully Loaded Event. The Event was double posted. The issue was fixed on all servers except the Latin and US Servers.

The quickest way to try and solve issues, which impact all players, is to make a post in the Forum. The Forum Team tries to address game related issues as quickly as possible. Support addresses individual account issues, not game issues.

If Support stated they would honor the event tomorrow, then reply to Support tomorrow for assistance with the improvement purchase.

Happy Sailing!

3. portugee

portugee User

Thanks WaterWillow.

And to think that I believed I was brilliant and had figured it out myself. I had the bright idea to clear the cache and then when I logged back in, the issue was resolved. Talk about timing--the servers must have been fixed within minutes of my brainstorm. There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I don't know what it is.

Thanks for the tip about the function of the Forum vs. Support. I'm a relative newbie so that kind of info is helpful.

Best,

Port

4. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

~~Question Answered~~

~~Thread Closed~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.