Can you remove Admiral from years out account

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by =Bartz13=, May 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =Bartz13=

=Bartz13= User

The Admiral of our guild *EDIT* [and others] have not been active for many years. So i'd like to know if it is possible to remove the Admiral and to replace him, so as to forward the Guild.?

2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy =Bartz13=,

The Admiral of a Guild can only be changed by the Admiral.

Happy Sailing!

3. water willow , how we can change the name of guild ? i am asking because the guild *EDIT* from eu1 had other name when created and in 2014 it changed name.Any idea?

4. =Bartz13=

=Bartz13= User

The problem is that the Admiral of the Guild [*EDIT*]has been absent for many yrs now and as i said ,the guild can not move forward . So if the management could see fit to investigate, then may be i can rebuild the guild and attract new members to join.

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Please do not hijack a thread by posting a topic unrelated to the thread topic.

It is not possible to change the name of a guild once it is created.

The Admiral is the only player that can change the Admiral of a guild. Those who choose to remain in the guild are limited to complete guild functions based on the rights given to the ranks by the Admiral. If players cannot get in touch with the Admiral, then it may be best to leave the guild and create another, or choose to stay knowing the limitations of their rights to control the guild. There are many guilds on many servers with inactive Admirals.

Happy Sailing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.