CAMPO DE BATALHA

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by velhodosaco, Mar 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ''Battleground Week March 6: Thunderball''

Hey, guys
    I would like to know if this event is correct, because a little while ago we already had the same ''Thunderball''
    I ask you to review this, because we would need ''lodos''which is a good event, and with great consumables to buy...

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy velhodosaco

Thunderball is the next Battleground scheduled. If there is a change, WaterWillow will post in the Announcement Section.

Best Regards!

velhodosaco likes this.
  3. good evening, moderators could request a different battlefield, the one that is scheduled was the last one that came last month, lodos or buthu if possible or any one different from the last one, it doesn't even make sense to repeat the battlefield

4. Hello my dear Administrators, passing by to refresh your memories that we had Ball of Thunder in the last Battlefield and we are already disgusted with hitting ball of thunder, we ask you to send us another field.

velhodosaco likes this.
  5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy Pirates,

Please see the Announcement.

Best Regards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.