BUGS

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .-=CERBER=-., Jun 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When our dearest Big Point plan to fix all problems and bugs in game?
    We dont see how many items and ammo we have, we also dont see a name of item, for old players its not a problem, but for new it is.
    PVP all time and rangs, different in table than in game.
    Arenas- system with IP blocking only helps to block games and transfer points (pushing).
    Program to multiply improvements..
    Its not immportant what skills yoy have, but if you are cheater, and who is better cheater he wins.

2. What happened to these, I dont see them anymore?

3. Newbiee

Newbiee User

You know what is really funny here? They are aware.
    You know why? Because the actual support in this game have friends from the guilds and they are sharing with them
    The only thing I am not aware is Why these so called Big Point support staff members are doing nothing?
    I've sent support ticket, I am aware nobody will answer me or the answer will be ridiculous, but I am trying. I am not whining, I am trying to make this game like before - A BETTER PLACE.
    But why do WE, the members, have to try when we not possess any powers? Any permissions? You are the people, start asking the players, your customers, what is happening. Start asking for improvements. Start pushing the developers, because you are the people who have a contact, a deeper connection with them. We cannot help you on this, you are the people who have to push a little bit for the greater good.

I've put my beliefs in you, Wedgewood, Tavernminx. Hope you will not delete my post, it is not offensive.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    sterkejerke, junkistu and PaganHorde like this.
  4. Atlantik0

Atlantik0 User

This game died ???? rezolve the problem i want retried of this game !!!

5. Haha I love that his name is "game over"! but yeah, dead game, been it for awhile now.

6. Atlantik0

Atlantik0 User

What hpp with game please fix it , if not i will leave game !!!!!

7. Atlantik0

Atlantik0 User

HEY what hpp this game , have more BUGS all players shoot very fast battleground finish in 10 second !!!!

What hpp FIX the problem !!!

junkistu and PaganHorde like this.
  8. Atlantik0

Atlantik0 User

FIX THE BUG

9. eli_tu

eli_tu User

Do you sleep Big point? Do not see what happens in the game. How long will you keep silent and you will not do anything ...

junkistu likes this.
  10. Krasko0

Krasko0 User

Can anyone explain to me how this is the number a strong ship will not have 5-10 seconds seconds to do damage to take coins from the field?
    I'm sorry if it's not the place here but I do not know where to send now the administrator should have the right to move it
    server evropa 2
    Please urgent intervention of the pirastrost team because it just is not correct with other players.

junkistu likes this.
  11. zazzou

zazzou User

FIX THE BUG +1

junkistu likes this.
  12. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

These are hacks not bugs.

13. Newbiee

Newbiee User

The whole idea was to bring the maximum drama. I even open a support ticket and got answered. I am not satisfied with the answer, but I hope to see something positive in near future.
    And still, no admin, moderator or higher-up make a statement here, in this thread. Interesting.

junkistu likes this.
  14. *TavernMinx*

*TavernMinx* Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Hello All,

We here on the forums are aware of the bugs plaguing Pirate Storm and we fill out a weekly report regarding the game which is then forwarded to the proper channels. We also communicate directly when any immediate problems arise. As addressed in a previous post, the development team is aware of issues regarding many of the bugs/glitches posted here. We ask that you please be patient as it takes time for changes to be made, but be assured they are working to resolve the problems plaguing Pirate Storm.

As for the hacks/cheats being shown PLEASE contact support with any evidence you can provide (Names and server these player play on), as here on the forums we do not have access to accounts or bug information.

Newbiee, thank you for putting your belief in us, we try our best to get everyone the information they are asking for. :)

zazzou likes this.
  15. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Are you yourself have tried to send a ticket last month? They just do not comply any more .... I had to wait exactly one month before I got an answer. Other players tell that they had no longer any support for your feedback. And how can are so that the forum administrators do not recognize or know the game support team?

16. Krasko0

Krasko0 User

SUPPORT NO WORKING
    And you can inform the people you need the Bulgarian support is not working no benefit of it for this I wrote here please let us know what we have to do with this support to send us to the forum from the forum in the support

junkistu likes this.
  17. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Support is working, even bulgarian. Yesterday, I open a ticket and it got answered. Not as I like, but it was something, at least.
    Currently, people, who I doubt being childish, started using the bugs and hacks in order to have their medals in the battlefields.
    If you are not gonna do something soon, when you start banning people, you will have to ban 50%-70% of EU3.
    Eventually, you will re-consider and will not punish these people, because during the years playing, they've spent tons of money for the game.
    And then, people like me, who are staying behind because of reasons, will be the ones who will suffer and eventually quit.
    Hope to see those major changes you are speaking of soon. Hope they will be harsh for everyone, not for some. My last post here. Will wait the changes and then I will decide if this is worth it anymore(playing the game)
    C ya,
    Regards
    Knowbiee (PonySlaystation), EU3

junkistu and zazzou like this.
  18. Krasko0

Krasko0 User

I think it's because it's not right with other players

19. zazzou

zazzou User

Some players can be patient, we are so patient for so long time...
    But players need to be informed too of the evolution of the problem from BigPoint side.

Majority of players are cheating now on Europe 3 and Europe 4.
    On Europe 1, since the beginning of Summer Event, in arena 1v1 , 80% of top 20 ranked players cheat.
    Playing battlefields is a big joke, some guilds are specialized in cheating now, we recognize them daily.
    Medium players or less active players are beginning to use the cheat too.
    Because anyone can now easily find the way to do it.

The players who don't want to use that cheat are quitting game or waiting...

Please BP begin to ban cheating players on Europe servers.
    I don't know how many bans and who you will ban, for how many years. This is your responsability.
    Supports already received lot of complaints with names, videos, screens, prooves...
    Players do their job. So do your job.

And say it. Please inform the players community you BAN cheating players.
    Give a plan, give deadlines, give some numbers. COMMUNICATE.
    Help this way the other players not cheating. And help this way the players who won't be banned to stop cheating.

And fix the bug/cheat asap.

Maybe it would be easier to close the game for everyone, but legally you cannot do it.
    Players bought premium, bought diamonds.
    So put your money and your investments where you want, but Pirate Storm players still alive SHOULD play within acceptable game conditions.

Thx for reading.

20. there is only one guild on usa server using the glitch they are *** they use it in bf ,arena and guild island attacks there guild island is also glitched no monsters appear and u cant hit fort.they have done this once already its been 2 months and bp still not fixxed the island and now they are using the fast shoot glitch so u know what kind of people they are

junkistu and PaganHorde like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.