Bring back the old pvp and new guild level!!!!!

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by ✪ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ✪ᴾᴵᴿᴬᵀᴱ✪, May 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with this post?

This poll will close on May 26, 2030 at 9:11 AM.
  1. Yes!!!

97.3%
  2. No!

2.7%
  1. *Developers*

Developers, if you see this, do it, the pirate storm community looks forward to these changes

*Guild Islands*

In all this playing time ships, events, new maps, new buffs, and other things have been added ... but the guild islands are still there in the same way, and well, the game is no longer the same for 5 - 6 years ago, with all these "new" kits that decrease cannon reload time and increase ship capacity, one or two players can easily take down a full guild island ...

You don't have the same emotion when attacking a guild island,
    players have a lot of damage and the towers, monsters and the fortress don't support it...

Add more levels to guilds:
    Maximum guild level:
    50 > 60

Add a new monster level on the guild island with more damage and more health, also add a fortress with more health:

Fortress:

Life:

1.500.000 > 3.500.000

Damage:

1.000 - 1.500 > 2.000 - 3000 Per Shoot

Monsters:

New Level monsters life:

Now lvl 10 > Max HP - 250.000

New lvl monsters 11 > Max HP - 450.000

Damage Monsters:

Now lvl 10 > 500 - 750

New level monsters damage:

New lvl monsters 11 > 1000 - 1500

No need to create a new monster, just use a big monster like the one below...

[​IMG]

Next change that players want.

bring back old patents back they were the essence of the game.

The old patents were loved and were one of the reasons for the players to play the game.

They were the essence of a pirate and brought presence to the seas with their splendor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We create forum posts and always show how much we love the designs of the old patents but never listen to, debate or pay attention to their players. they treat us as invisible.

We love the game but our ideas and suggestions are thrown overboard

Thanks for viewing the post, leave what you think below and vote too.
    Please.

2. Ragnar_TM

Ragnar_TM User

3. perez_099

perez_099 User

I'm agree with you, we need the old pvp system.

4. 1jaguar1

1jaguar1 User

Yes!!! OLD PVVVVVVP

perez_099 and [EVO]JandT like this.
  5. KatyDead

KatyDead User

WE WANT OLD PVP BACK !!!!!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  6. chav

chav User

very sad,i leave this beatiful game 3 or 4 years ago when BP changed the sistem pvp were you lose points wher you are sunk,after many player write in forum but nobody from BP donth care about the few players remains on game,maiby they want to close the servers

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  7. DaAzero

DaAzero User

i too want the pvp back!!!!!!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  8. Radix07

Radix07 User

The platform you gave to install the game is too slow. I would like to know if we
    will soon be able to play as before from a web page like google Chrome. Also, when
    will you solve the option to buy Warmaster ships like the "Piranha"
    Battle Frigate, "Barracuda" Battle Frigate, etc?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  9. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

Good nice

10. queasco

queasco User

back old pvp

perez_099 and [EVO]JandT like this.
  11. The Old PvP system .... the best!

12. d1stanc

d1stanc User

I totally agree with this but I do not think there will be any update at all.

Most likely Bigpoint dropped the development on this game without even telling its own players just to not lose money which is understandable. There have been numerous suggestions and none was taken into consideration. So...

13. ArcS1n

ArcS1n User

It's true. Today, many players are very strong. The game needs a global update. We need to strengthen the island guild, we need a new PVP season, I think all players want to buy piranha. The old design of the pvp ranks with wings was very cool. You can add a few more maps, such as 33-40 40a 40b.

14. msrawy

msrawy User

yes old pvp