Bring Back Old PVP Style

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by †MC†♣▒ķőšţĭş4▒♣†™, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
?

Bring back old pvp game play?

1. YES

378 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. NO

14 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. perez_099

perez_099 User

We need the old pvp system please, It was very good

2. Radix07

Radix07 User

The platform you gave to install the game is too slow. I would like to know if we
    will soon be able to play as before from a web page like google Chrome. Also, when
    will you solve the option to buy Warmaster ships like the "Piranha"
    Battle Frigate, "Barracuda" Battle Frigate, etc?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  3. Echo-w.

Echo-w. User

Maybe the 96% of palyers like to return to the old pvp system, please bring back the old pvp system

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  4. sosta17

sosta17 User

We want to change this failed PVP system and restore the old or changes system

[EVO]JandT and andrea2606 like this.
  5. RevoTeck24

RevoTeck24 User

Hello, we're at 2021. Players have been asking for years to rectify the errors of the new pvp mode,it's rubbish. with all due respect
    Please bring the old pvp mode, where you don't miss skulls and especially you can buy things with skulls.
    The community wants this that I say, don't be so scoundrel now to say that you haven't had time to solvenothing because it's been four years.
    (I am aware that forum moderators have no power to modify anything, this message goes to superiors)

6. Søuflyfly

Søuflyfly User

Há anos que pedimos o antigo sistema de pvp, porque é a única maneira de reproduzi-lo. Mas eles não fazem nada a respeito, a única maneira é outra empresa comprar este jogo para que possa fazer atualizações. Porque se depender de você, nunca teremos atualizações e novidades.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  7. rk59

rk59 User

why don't you pay more attention to the pirate storm? At least you could bring the pvp and boat system back was what moved the game, now even that has no more, years ago, are you not tired of receiving criticism? why don't you try to tidy/change? If you can't do that, for the sake of all players who like the game, close or sell. Thank you.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  8. I know that I will not get a serious answer but I wanna ask why it’s so difficult to put back the old pvp system???We feel abandoned and it’s not fair we need answers!!

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  9. 1111

1111 User

no answers. no pvp. no chat. part of the part is deleted. because this game is dying.:(:(

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  10. [EVO]JandT

[EVO]JandT User

11. DonDitoEu3

DonDitoEu3 User

OK i can understand that the game is "under development" but it has been a very awfull experience to the players,i personally play since 2012. The game has reached it peak at somepoint with the old pvp system and now its on the verge of shutting down because your so called "Game Development team" is not doin anythink to support the game,or try to save its community. If you cant come up with new ideas,its understandable,but at least bring the old system back,it wont have any drawbacks on the game it self,but it will bring back players and activity back to the servers.
    My only Suggestion,and i cant stress enough the situation is do somethink,you just let the game die.
    Sorry for the inconvenience this may bring you.

12. DonDitoEu3

DonDitoEu3 User

@WaterWillow You can see it for yourself. Everyone is asking one thing from Bigpoint. I know its not your job to do all this. But as a Company that big like big point,you cant avoid your clients for "THREE YEARS"
    All servers and players ask for one thing,and one thing only.