Bring Back Old PVP Style

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by †MC†♣▒ķőšţĭş4▒♣†™, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
?

Bring back old pvp game play?

1. YES

378 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. NO

14 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. if you dont log in for 1 day .....you lose pvps? how is the limit?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  2. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Hello †MC†♣▒ķőšţĭş4▒♣†™,

You are correct. Every day that a person does not log in they lose PVP. With each succeeding day/week a person doesn't log in, the amount of PVP lost increases. There is no limit. A person will continue to lose PVP as long as they do not log in.

7 Day & 14 Day PVP Protection can be purchased from the merchant. However, once a player participates in PVP, shooting a player or being shot, the PVP Protection automatically ends.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  3. Hello :) Will there be 3 pvp season or you will return the old pvp system and ranks and when will solve the bugs in the game ahab average 20k hit and also shoot as lasers :eek: for 1 second melts and why they have no ban :( My english is not very good :D

4. yes ,it ll start new season??? or we go to old season ( please).........you cant fix the bug...fix pvp at least......

5. WaterWillow

Hello NIKITA.MONIKA & †MC†♣▒ķőšţĭş4▒♣†™,

As soon as we receive notification about a new PVP Season, we will let you know.

Problems in the game concerning bugs are to be sent to SUPPORT. Please notify support of the server you play on and provide as much details as possible about your concern. You can reach support by clicking HERE.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  6. zzz

zzz User

NO NO. NEW PVP season!!! Old pvp BACK!!!!!!!

7. yes , something other : can a cm or a moderator like you , play pirate storm ?? :)

[EVO]JandT, junkistu and PaganHorde like this.
  8. PaganHorde

PaganHorde User

Yes tell them developers that pvp seasons kill all game. 90% small pirates is left now, Just because can lose skulls,

9. And I do not want her new season and the old one without losing skulls and dots ;)

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  10. WaterWillow

Hello All,

The developers, not forum moderators, are responsible for new and old changes to the game. Your concerns with the PVP System have been relayed to them.

†MC†♣▒ķőšţĭş4▒♣†™.
    Most chat moderators and forum moderators play Pirate Storm.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  11. you want come to my guild eu1 ? :D xD

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  12. we want our old game back
    old pvp system
    as the game was 2 years ago

13. Please bring back the old style of pvp that made the game fun.

14. I agree.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  15. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

When I say that they talk about useless things ......
    Think of PVP when you can not even play with these bugs !!!

[EVO]JandT, YellowHammer and MANU_OWW like this.
  16. Gardo91

Gardo91 User

I agree. i want too pvp back !!!!

[EVO]JandT and Elceknar like this.
  17. MiniPirate

MiniPirate User

BigPoint said they will at least fix the no pvp sesson, what happend bigpoint?
    Can you at least please put pvp seasson and after work on bugs?
    Hopefully someone answers soon, thanks.
    Bye.

[EVO]JandT likes this.
  18. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

Buddy, we can play without the PVP season. Without fixing the loadout bug not !!!
    Wake up!!

19. pindrusec

pindrusec User

It's one with the other, with bug you skull over the skulls and points you do not shoot, it was not in the original pvp. So the original pvp would be more fair, at least to eliminate frauds.
    P.S. The last post does not quote

[EVO]JandT and YellowHammer like this.
  20. So everything is fine now no more bugs i want to rejoin the game and play please answer me someone! Lets hope we got a chance

[EVO]JandT and chav like this.