Boss Per Zone

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ^THE~PHANTOM^, Nov 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How many Times can I sink the bosses in z6-z11-z14-z17-z24-z28 for diamonds?\
    Because I dont get Diamonds when i sink them from Time to Time..
    Also, Is this Limit Per player or globally??;):D:p

2. If you have collected 8,000 or more diamonds for that day already then the Diamond Cap will affect the Boss NPC as well.

Is there anything else i can help you with?

3. Fluffkins what i meant is i havent reach 6k nor 8k cap yet but i dont get diamonds from the boss in z17 from time-time maybe it has a diamond sink limit or maybe just glitch??

4. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula User

Hi The~Phantom
    I play on german server this game. Their i don't get more diamonds for an boss (without reaching more than 8k diamonds a day) when i sunk the boss about 4 - 5 Times

^THE~PHANTOM^ likes this.
  5. That is what i meant maybe Bosses have Sink limit for there diamonds

6. As far as im aware only the Diamond Cap can affect it but i will look into it for you, when i have more information i will let you know

7. Fluffkins Any information about the Bosses getting kind of Impatient here o_O Also please inform us of Respawn times of z30 and z8a Boss

8. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

As far as im aware only the Diamond Cap can affect it but i will look into it for you, when i have more information i will let you know - in regards to the spawn time, this information was not released as there is some info we let the players find out for themselves.

Is there anything else i can help you with?

9. Fluffkins1 - If I know the spawn time for the boss in map 8a can I share it here on forum for the other players or is it forbidden?
    Thank you :)

10. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Yes that is ok.

11. So, the boss in map 8a (and I am almost certain that is the same with the boss in 30a) respawns every 6 hours from the time of the restart.
    So, if we have a normal day the boss will appear like this: 5:00, 11:00, 17:00, 23:00.
    If we have a restart on the server at..let`s say 9:00 the boss will appear like this: 5:00, 9:00 (just after the restart), 15:00, 21:00, 03:00.

Of course this is the server local time. You will have to take into consideration your own time zone, and calculate the difference :)

12. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula User

This is right, all these times their are lot of people on the map and when boss respawns most times their are 6 players who attack it - no so easy to get boss . But this is good, cause u really want it and if it would be easy after a few time every player will have it and theirs no fun anymore ;)

13. Thanks Filip for the Info been a Great Help

14. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula User

U asked something ? I Dont think so

15. He was polite, you should try that from time to time ;)

16. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula User

I am, most times
    But i don't know why he wrote it: The moderator asked ^THE-PHANTOM^and not Frankin Stine

but doesn' t matter and this don't have to end in a discussion ;)

17. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

The player in question probably wanted to ask the same question, and was thanking you for the information.

Dr.Acula likes this.
  18. well i think u are mistaken that this fourm is to help players and i didn't know that thing about the game so i was going to ask it on the fourm and i see it that there is no need to create a new post and i got my answer so i thanks Filip and if u can't look that and don't like to see a good manner like "thanks" I recomended u to Pls Don't read it ;)

Dr.Acula likes this.
  19. Dr.Acula

Dr.Acula User

Ok. So I ' m sorry :confused: ;)

Fluffkins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.