Bonus code

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LOVE, Jul 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOVE

LOVE User

hello everyone

from where can i get the bonus code ?

2. If the game reaches an XP amount set by BP (Which we always do) They release a bonus code on the FaceBook page. Check FB for times on bonus codes. Other than that, check E-Mail if you are subscribed to the newsletter.

3. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

ШΛŁŁΛßΞ is correct. Bonus codes can be recieved through certain newsletters and poromtional offers via the Pirate Storm Facebook page.

To register for the Newsletter simply navigate to the main Pirate Storm game screen. Once you have logged in there should be an option to register above the main play button if you have not already registered. If this option is not visible you can also register by contacting the Customer Care Team found by clicking Here. Remember to include your User id along with your request.

Is there anything else we can help you with? :)

4. BP will not send me the newsletter, so I simply miss out. oh well. Glad everyone else gets items.

5. It's not all that often :( I think since last Halloween.. we've only gotten 4-6 Newsletters/bonus codes.

6. They usually send one out every BG week.

7. Last one I got was november

8. Eclips

Eclips User

On FaceBook give pirate storm codes. It's weekly, I tought.

9. Wedgewood

If you are having problems with receiving the newsletters feel free to send a message to the Customer Care Team and someone will be happy to look into this on your behalf. You can do so by clicking Here. Remember to include your User id along with any relevant information. :)

10. LOVE

LOVE User

ШΛŁŁΛßΞ thank u a lot :)

wedgewood thank you too :rolleyes:

11. Wedgewood

You are most welcome. Glad we could be of help.

Happy sailing. :)

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.