Bonus Code fail

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fred_Filthy, Jul 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Regarding the delay of the bonus code release we weren't given information as to why the delay occurred. However it may have been due to site login issues that had been occurring around the same time.

2. That's all and good Wedgewood but how does that help us that had waited for hours for the code at the time it was announced to be released? And then for the developers to release it much later without any announcement is simply unheard of. We all know that you are not to blame and have to take the fire for it, but can you forward all these posts about it to the developers? To let them get in touch with reality and maybe they will realize we the players are people, not computers. If they cant give us some form of remuneration for it then we shall all know they care nothing about us players.

abangcool99 and phil1985 like this.
  3. phil1985

phil1985 User

so wedgewood what a bigpoint going to do for all those players that missed out on the code and sat up waiting for it. then to find it was posted the following day during the day when most players are in bed due to the time different, rather at school or working is that fair because i was one that sat up waiting to get the code and still not happy about the way it has gone on then when i send a ticket to support they say they will hand it to the correct people to look into this is unfair.

Millenium.Falcon likes this.
  4. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

I have also forwarded this issue however I cannot say with any certainty what the outcome will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.