Bonus Code fail

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Fred_Filthy, Jul 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, so more than 10 minutes after bonus code is due and nothing.

So now as soon as I give up the code will show up. Oh well.

2. Still no bonus code 1 hour after bp said it would be posted/ typical!

3. Crazy-D-

Crazy-D- User

no bonus code ... 1 hour and 20 minutes later .. will a ticket help??

4. piratepeet

piratepeet User

They would have to be idiots to release the code without a warning.
    Ideally, they will re-announce when they will release the code.
    <- not holding my breath for it, however

5. jdr7

jdr7 User

have to be idiots ? Them or us for putting up with shody game ? It is something all the time .

6. phil1985

phil1985 User

i bet they but the wrong day they have nether from what i know given the code out on the same day as them saying if we did it or not i bet there had been a typo. we are all human eveyone makes mistakes

7. brutality

brutality User

screwed again, no codes no make ups nothing extra for THEIR Mistake. Typical

8. .-Ducky-.

.-Ducky-. User

Wooh wooh, gotta love BP :D

9. In all fairness to the players i feel BP should give get us all the items to be received with the bonus code. Players waited for hours for the code which never came and I'm we all had better things to do rather then stare at the computer screen. The bonus code not being posted had nothing to do with us the players, once again it was a BP mistake. We shall she now how much BP really cares for the players.

Crazy-D- likes this.
  10. piratepeet

piratepeet User

Nope; they just released it and let the codes fly, 12 or so hours later than they said they would.
    Thanks for nothing, BP

11. BP, I usually do not come down hard on you, but this is a completely stupid way to deal with a failure. You simply punished all the people that actually made the effort to follow what you published would happen. Now, instead of doing the obvious which was to give some kind of notice and then actually publish the code on time, you simply post a code randomly without any notification so most of the people that wasted a large amount of time already had no chance of getting the code.
    I rate this a massive, unfair failure.
    Thanks.

Crazy-D- likes this.
  12. who is running BP a bunch of 12 year old kids? Make a mistake make it right not turn around make another one .

13. They could still fix this now if they so desired. There are two simple ways to do it.
    1. Open the code up with a time limit (say 12/24 hours) but no quantity limit.
    2. Announce a reissue of the same code in say 8 hours and limit it to maybe 1000 or so since 2000 already did get it.

Crazy-D- likes this.
  14. BP this is the most reprehensible thing you have ever done. To post the bonus code today with no warning has to be the lowest, slimiest thing you have ever done. Do you think we all have nothing better do do in our life but to sit at computer for 24/7 waiting for you to make things right? You have failed big time. You act as if your run by 5 year old that have no clue what to do. Your customer service has to be one of the worst i have ever encountered! You need to study successful businesses to see how they give superior customer service, because you fail miserably!

Crazy-D- likes this.
  15. .-Ducky-.

.-Ducky-. User

Yeah kinda ridiculous what they did, glad I was on at 5 AM to get it, 12 or so hours after it was supposed to be released o_O

Crazy-D- likes this.
  16. phil1985

phil1985 User

if we all send tickets after ticket after ticket and all complain and stick together they will have to do something

17. Crazy-D-

Crazy-D- User

the bonus code .. it comes out not at the specified time ... and we pay the penalty. Was i supposed to sit here for 24 hours waiting for it to come out? I did send tickets. no response yet ... I hate what has happened to this game. Those of us invested in the game {money, time, and effort} don't want to just write off this investment. does it take a lawsuit for us to get what we have put into the game??.. I am sure a class action lawsuit from the us1 server would shut it down.. no I am not sure of anything . I am just getting sick and tired of BPs lack of support to this server. I love this game and I don't want to lose it .. the people who play this game have tried to stick around but it is supposed to be Fun!! There are goals, tests, achievements, and real time interaction with other players. Yet we are not given the simple courtesy of BPs promises being fulfilled. Is Pirate Storm a sinking ship?? Why have this big update when we cant even get a Bonus code?? Are we just going to get the spinning wheel of death one day, and never get in? I spent 11 hours waiting for the Bonus code to come out .. I guess I just wasn't patient enough. This is supposed to be a long term game.. but players are being lost, through lack of support.
    now I am just rambling . Please BP stop neglecting the us1 server.

18. brutality

brutality User

Please make this right and either reset codes, or make them unlimited for us. But 12 hrs later doesnt show that BP cares for its players. We show our love and show our dedication to this game. But it does Not get shown in return

19. This is embarrassing, we receive more bugs and fails than updates. I soon dont got any words to express myself and my frustration. Im truely honest now, but the forum is more fun to read then the game is to play. All the problems... 1 day its this another its that... I love to read all of the frustration and see what BP's gonna do, but the problem is, BP does nothing... Its getting boring... But one thing I know for sure, I would never recommend any game made from BP to my friends, because the customerservice is the lowest I have seen in my life.

Millenium.Falcon likes this.
  20. And nothing is being said about it. Not even an apology. Why keep playing a game where 1. its always messed up. 2. slowest response time. 3. when they (BP) make a mistake we suffer because of it. 4. they are ignoring are questions. Is it really worth the frustration BP causes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.