Blocked account

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by solorzanito, Sep 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello a few days ago I tried to enter the game and it came out that I could not in a month, and my friends have all the same. Moreover, someone does not leave you for another year.

I have sent a message to support and they tell me that it is because I have obtained advantages in the 2 vs. 2 arenas. But I do not understand it, I play a little with my friends every day and in those 2 vs. 2 arenas I can win at most 2 If I'm lucky, it's my turn with my friends, but not even that. I would like an explanation.

2. Jolly-Bonesjack

Jolly-Bonesjack Board Administrator Team Pirate Storm

Ahoy solorzanito

Temporary Blocked notices come up for players that have been banned for arena pushing. They have a white screen when they try to log in. All others will have a date/time of the ban ending.The player can write a ticket to support with a request to unban. Forum Moderators do not have access to player accounts. Therefore, you will need to contact support for an explanation.

~Thread Closed~

~~Referred to Support~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.