BIS & LSD players

Discussion in 'Guild & Arena Team Search' started by GuanoCrazy, Aug 2, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

I understand that BP is banning your guilds for whatever reason. If you would like to come to SAG, I would be more than happy to accept your application. I am not overly active ( due to personal life) but I do log on a few times per week. I would stay Admiral of the guild but would start everyone off as boatswains with certain rights. The names that I recognize and know as active players ( ones that I know are good at earning guild xp and gold) will start right away as captains. If I know you pretty well and you have a name change that I don't know you by now, just message me on who you are and will look at starting you out as captain.
    This is a bit of an injustice for your guilds and would love to help you during this time to give you an option on where to go.

2. regge72

regge72 User

nice joke

3. .-Ducky-.

.-Ducky-. User

and now you've met regge, a lot of the people in BIS are to proud, and the leaders most likely wouldn't accept being in charge. It was a nice thought Guano.

4. GuanoCrazy

GuanoCrazy User

I know quite a few players in BIS and a lot probably wouldn't come over. I would stay admiral but the captains would have every right that I have except for deleting members. The captains would be in charge of the guild for the most part since I don't get on too much anymore.

5. lmao. thanks but no thanks. we have a new guild that will have an active admiral. have a nice day