Big Pirate Tournament or Big Disappointment?

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by FrankThePro, Jun 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey Forum.

I make it as short as possible, but do you guys think there will be something new introduced in the BPT? Because im not impressed that the team responsible for PS have done almost nothing these months (half a year), they must have done something in the meantime, right? What are your thoughts on the topic?

2. foehammer

foehammer User

Honestly i think we'll get another eagle ship this year but that's about it as far as the "new" stuff goes. i hope bp prove me wrong though, would be nice to have some more variety in the improvements and not just the ships.

FrankThePro likes this.
  3. what gets me is they wont even tell when it starts

4. Well they gave it away in an update announcement. June 10

5. so sick of this crap , the lag in the games is so bad i dont even want to play and when you sit there for hours and allway get rolled in battlefield, it is getting to alot of people and some are starting to quit the game because of it , plz big pont fix this

6. Kriza

Kriza User

They have probably been focused on games such as drakensang, but I hope that they will keep funding PS.