Best Ship!!!

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TheValorOne, May 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. can anyone tell me the best ship available for farming as well as pvp and how can i get it?
    I need it for both farm and pvp purpose any suggestion please!!!

2. Synalith

Synalith User

Piranha

3. and how can i make the best pvp and farming piranha any suggestion on that about improvement etc.

4. Synalith

Synalith User

Panther set. and for the other set it depends either winter or Halloween. winter provides more health while Halloween gives more cannons. and of course you want the decks and 2 bulkheads.

TheValorOne likes this.
  5. how much will it cost me to get winter set and halloween set?

6. and also can i get them on discount?

7. Synalith

Synalith User

Yes they are available on half off.

Winter set on half off is 27,500 diamonds.

Ghost set on half off is 47,000 diamonds.

You can only use one of these sets and they both have their benefits.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    YellowHammer and TheValorOne like this.
  8. and can u plz tell me which decks i can easily get?
    and can i stack 2 bulkheads?

9. raidmax

raidmax User

But you can almost worked hard and read forum

10. Synalith

Synalith User

The Small tempest bulkhead stacks with 1 other bulkhead. Small tempest is on Storm day (First of every month)

As for Decks they all are about the same difficulty to get. If you sink alot of people you can get the front battle deck for your piranha for 400 skullz

YellowHammer and TheValorOne like this.
  11. Thank you so much for helping me out Synalith!!!:)

12. Synalith

Synalith User

No problem. glad i could help

13. Actually...I like panther combined with halloween or scorpion better :p I forgot which forum but someone posted a really good thread about the way sets stack up and what each gives you in cannons, HP, harps, etc.

@ TheValorOne--->the best way not to make expensive mistakes is join a guild with experienced active players. Get your seals and captains orders developed as fast as you can too. I like the piranha as a farming and all around general little bad*ss ship but i think the best farmer is actually the ahab. It is also a reallllly good bad*ss too---unless you are looking for skulls but after awhile you won't be looking for skulls so much anyway.

14. foehammer

foehammer User

don't listen, my sloop can sink her :p

15. I saved the screen capture, I can post it if you need a reminder of my Awesomeness :p

16. foehammer

foehammer User

you're bluffing :p

17. Synalith

Synalith User

Lol XD. All you Eu players that are American should come over to US1. Wouldn't be as dead if US players didn't go to other servers.

18. foehammer is English--he can stay on euro1 :p

19. foehammer

foehammer User

orrrr, instead of the 100s of active eu players joining you, the 10 US1 players could come here :p

20. foehammer

foehammer User

shut it, you love it really :p