Battlefield

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by (1SB)DarkWolf(1SB), Feb 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Good evening,
    I just want to ask. Today started new battlefild. For many players is impossible to get coins from it, because battlefield lasts about 15-45 second. On EU 2 are players who shoot in avarage about 28K DMG and they shoot really fast. So for normal player like me is impossible to get coins, because i am not able to shoot a lot for cca 20 seconds, because i dont shoot a much for that time, system thinks that i am not activ and i will not get any coins. I want to ask is possible to do something about it?
    Sorry for my bad english

Thanks for help

2. There must be an increase of life in the towers urgently !!!

Pakar2 likes this.
  3. If you cant get to the towers and do enough damage - shoot the monsters instead - that counts as damage
    Its what i did at lower level

Pakar2 likes this.
  4. Grijsbaard

Grijsbaard User

No monsters in Lodos battleground.

Only thing a small player can do is shoot enemy ships as much as possible and hope you do enough damage.
    It's bad enough having to wait 15 minutes for a 20 second battle,if you then don't even get a coin it's very disappointing.

Guess the tower strength is something that needs to be reconsidered.

Pakar2 likes this.
  5. Newbiee

Newbiee User

Or just all participants to get coins no matter of their impact on the battlefields. I mean, on any battlefield.

Chef_Alan likes this.
  6. Pakar2

Pakar2 User

I do not believe that they are going to do something to change, it seems that this event is directed to the highest levels, ridiculous! There is no fun, only boredom.

7. vjmasiero

vjmasiero User

this battlefield was created when players fired at maximum 6k. Today there are a lot of players throwing 25 to 30k and tower life is the same. So the event is deplorable !!

8. The same to battleground anansi

Marvel-Gay likes this.