Basics questions

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Gabriel31921, Oct 7, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hey!

I'm kinda new, and I have a lot of questions, like a non-end list, as you can guess, I don't know other place than the forum to ask these questions, so...

First of all, I want to get the large frigate, and in the auction sales it says that it is 12.000.000 gold, but in a paragraph in the help window it says "The purchase price is independent of the auction price" does that mean that first I have to pay 12 M to the auction house and then an unkonw quantity of gold or diamonds to buy the ship?

Second, I have someone that has already a frigate and everytime he finds me, well, it doesn't goes well to my health bar, but, what does someone get when one destroys other platers ships? is it gold? diamonds? I'm not complaining, I understand the game, but as I can't destroy anyone, I don't know the reward.

Third and last (at least for today?) I have whatched how in the "curren events" page events show up (logically no?) but I don't find a way to participate o enter them, maybe I unlock it after some level or something?

Btw, I'm level 21, guess early in the game yet.

Thanks to everyone that anwers, I hope I have not been a waste of time because all anwers are in other places I haven't found yet.

Ps: I found out the lost mission in oasia and now I have the boat :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
  2. thousand auction system is simple, to start bidding the minimum amount you must have to bid is the one that appears, in this case 12 million gold, if you have less you will not be able to bid, and the bid goes from 3000 gold to 3000 gold, and thus the minimum amount required to bid increases, if you win the auction which is when the time runs out, you will be able to buy the boat for the fixed amount.

second, when you sink a player, they give you skulls and Pvp points, they only give you once a day for each player, that is, if you sink a player for the second time you will no longer receive a reward, if you stop and sink the same player it is because it is annoying xdd

Third, some events are bugged and it is impossible to enter and others are fixed by restarting the page and that

in wich server do you play ? maybe I can help you:)

3. I'm from EU 2, thanks for the answers

4. Nameless

Nameless User

Most battlefield events no longer run, because there are too few players or they don't sign up, or they are bugged.

5. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you Nameless and destructor01 for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy Gabriel31921,

It appears your fellow pirates have answered your questions.

You may find the Pirate Storm Bible as an informative source.

Good luck in the game. Do you have any other questions that need to be addressed?

Happy Sailing!

6. Are there people playing in Eu2?

7. Nameless

Nameless User

En EU4 algunos, soy de EU4

8. Alguna hay, no muchos.