Basic questions pt. 2

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by Gabriel31921, Oct 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello, it's me, again.

Thanks all of you for your help, it was usefull. And, as I said, I still have a lot of questions, so, as the title says...

1. I have killed the ginnungagap zone boss 'Laoki the Slasher', and it doesn't seems to reapear, so does it not? or does it reapear after certain time or something?

2. I have the Dhuka ship (the oasia missions ship) and now I'm able to buy the large frigate, which haves 1000 hp less, the same cannons and just 0.7 more max speed. It doesn't seems worth it, is that so?

3. There is a plunder mechanic with guilds, but I don't know how to acces it. Do I need level 5 in the guild and an island?

4. Diamonds. Rare, and with a lot of use, like, a lot. What should I use them for?

5. I have seen the ghost sails which are better than the linen sails. Should I not buy linen sails and wait to buy the ghost sails?

Once again, thanks to everyone that contributes to the info.

Ps: (Maybe if I post more questions we could make from them a little guide for newbies. like a series 'Basic questions 1 throguht infinite')

2. Nameless

Nameless User

I answer you in Spanish, I hope you understand:

1) The map bosses (which have a black circle above) respawn after approximately 20 - 30 minutes.

2) NO, DON'T BUY IT HAHA. It is very necessary that you buy a boat with its own deck. I recommend, without a doubt, that you wait until December - Christmas and buy the Frostbrand (Frostbrand), it is the best ship in the game. Here is a guide with all the ships: https://board-en.piratestorm.com/threads/faqs-ships.9326/

3) In order to attack other islands you need some requirements, I don't remember what they were. I think you need to have clan island.

4) Diamonds: Since you are new, you should save them to buy decks (DECKS) and forces (FORZES). I recommend panther force and winter force. The panther one is the best because of the cannon recharge it grants.

5) You should buy some good sails (9.2 knots) but they come included in a strength (for example, the Halloween strength or the winter strength). Since I think that strength will give you a speed bonus.

Greetings.

3. Nameless

Nameless User

4) También es súper importante los sellos (SEALS).

4. First of all, thank you very much Nameless, and if you have any more questions for me hahahahaha.
    What are forces? Is it the deck assemblies, sails, frame and all that?

5. Nameless

Nameless User

"Power" For example, "Panther Power"

6. WaterWillow

WaterWillow Team Leader Team Pirate Storm

Thank you Nameless for assisting your fellow pirate.

Ahoy Gabriel31921,

There are multiple links that you can search and find the answers yourself. The Forum is full of useful information.

Pirate Storm Bible
    FAQs Ships
    Set Items

Again, the search feature is a very useful tool to utilize when seeking answers to questions.

Happy Sailing!

7. Hey Nameless (sorry for doing it here but I don't know how to contact you in private) I've been searching a bit, and the Frostband has only 50 cannon spaces while others have 76 or 80, then why do you say that the Frostband is the best ship? Does it have something to do with the special deck?

8. Nameless

Nameless User

Exactly, the Frostband's own deck gives +40 guns, so it already has 90 guns as a base. More than most ships. But the cover is expensive, I think about 45k diamonds on sale, but it is VERY VERY necessary and essential.

And you will need 110k invasion points in the Christmas event, I recommend that you have a good clan to be able to plunder all the islands and reach 110k points.

If you are from EU4, you are invited to FIX hehe

9. Can I create an account in EU4 to enter, although I would start from 0, any problem with that?

10. Nameless

Nameless User

Ufff it depends on the progress you make, if you have a low level, and a bad ship, you are welcome hehe

11. I think it will take a while to get a good level of progress, I have already sent the request hahahahaha

12. Nameless

Nameless User

Wait a minute because I think we're at capacity XD, I'm going to talk to the clan

13. xficher

xficher User

i dont have a clan and i requested to FIX my name is pirate-storm.... :)