ban and corruption in Piratestorm

Discussion in 'Players' Corner' started by TrafalgarD†Watel-Law, Jul 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I would like to know why does pirate storm ban people for no reason and when players would like to know the reason support says they don't know anything?They say you are cheating but they don't have any evidence and accuse you for nothing although you know you didn't do anything against the rules.I would like to know why are they afraid to tell WHO banned player's account if they think they are right. If the account was banned for a reason they shouldn't be afraid to speak up. Why does admins ban players who are threat to them? If you aren't going to answer to this post should I pay real money just like obviously some people did to ban threats?

2. Yeah that's right,Trafalgar is right. Admins banned our friend on 99 years without saying a reason of ban. I don't get it.
    Admins are not fair in this game. Our friend didn't use any cheats or hacks. He was just a normal guy who played this game every day.
    If that's the reason of ban i don't wanna play this game anymore.

3. Demetrius

Demetrius User

Both above friends have a point. I think for a such big ban, the person needs at least the reasson and the right to doubt it if that not happened.

4. reasons are not enough but evidence is very important to prove that someone has done wrong should be punished.

5. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

Hi,

Were you enquiring about a ban on behalf of someone else or yourself TrafalgarD†Watel-Law?

6. On behalf of someone else... All we want is answers and I hope you can give us at least that. I see no point in playing anymore because I might become a threat to someone and get ban just like my friend did. And unfortunately I can't get that time back because I quit the game.You are losing players this way and I believe that doesn't go in Pirate Storm's favor. I hope something someday will change in this game,that there will be admins who are worth and respectful of their position such as,if you are admin you are not allowed to play the game,that way we would have problems like this.

7. brutality

brutality User

they will tell the p;ayer why, all they have to do is write in and ask, many others have had issues, and wrote to support and they do tell you why, but if u berade them call them names or cuss at them then you will not get anywhere. and ONLY the player baned can ask support, and ONLY the player banned has the right to be told, if support told any1 else why soemone gets a ban, then it would go against privacy rules for 1
    for 2 if it is 99 years, there are only a few infractions that would get that, using a bot program or pushing in arena's those are only 2 reason i have herd of in 3+ years i been playing,
    so take it for what it is and what i said

crazysohail likes this.
  8. Wedgewood

Wedgewood bp_phrase_Forum_Demigod

brutality is correct. Only the player in question can be provided with information as to why they were banned due to the reasons outlined above.

Additionally, it is worth noting that decisions made on such in game bans are made by impartial persons.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

9. I have a couple questions:
    How is it possible to get ban for 99 years for using bag if:

1. If you couldn't possibly know that bag even exists(There were no notifications on forum or on a Facebook page)

2.If there wasn't for bag he wouldn't even get ban which is indicating on absurdity of a ban.The player is the victim here because all he did was playing the game

3.In those situations shouldn't they take away from a player what he gained because of the bag?

10. brutality

brutality User

what are you meaning with the Term "BAG", i have never herd of this b4