back

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by slammer, May 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. slammer

slammer User

i was gone for many months at least 7 maybe 10 i lost count haha. Now i play again first to level up to 50 and to collect gold have only 350 000 000 so want to have that up to 1 billion again. I joined EXY bc i have some old friends there that have played for a long time and am confident they/we will make guild level 50 one day.
    I play EU1 but have an full bombs boat on Latin also and an elite on US aswell but will stick to EU1 and maybe go to US sometimes . Which i like alot bc all players are in 1 chatbox.
    If i see you on the map and i know who you are from b4 i will shoot fireworks up in the air as a greeting lol

2. Fluffkins

Fluffkins User

Nice to meet you slammer :) im glad to hear your playing again and i hope you have Happy Sailings across the zones.